If Disneyland Attractions Were Edible

RegionsBeyond

Faldric Nomnijj
And yes, this is pretty much totally insane of a question, heh. But Disneyland encourages this kind of thinking somewhat in a few spots: the smells along Main Street, of vanilla and the like, and how Haunted Mansion Holiday hits you with a blast of gingerbread aroma in the banquet hall.

So, how about it, folks? What would your favorite Disneyland resort attractions taste like? What foodstuffs would comprise your best loved adventures, and what might the less-favorable rides taste like?

To give an example, and you can get as outside the box as you want, I daresay Snow White's Scary Adventures would be like having chocolate coated pretzel sticks in the haunted forest, candy skulls, crystal sugar for the diamond mine, and a bit of caramel apple finished up with a sudden "Jolt" of caffeine soda at the end.

What say you, oh epicurean Disney parks fans?

haunted mansion = moldy bread
dumbo = nice greasy elephant burger
splash mountain = BBQ rabbit

the Matterhorn is edible:rotfl2:
Matterhorn+Macaroons+2.jpg

If Disneyland was edible. Then the tea cups be filled with choclate..

Fantasy land would be made of cake and the roofs frosting!

BTMRR tastes like fudge.

I am likely insane, but I pictured Big Thunder as being like, homemade biscuits (they are the right color nearly on top) with beef jerky and chicken strip "animals" and waterfalls of ranch dressing.....

Mmmmm...Big Thunder Mountainlicious.

:lmao:

Soft and chewy candy kids???!!! :scared1:

My son did eat the Materhorn last trip. He said it was good! :)

The treasure on POTC would be all different kinds of candy.

Grossest tasting attractions:
-Autopia
-Splash Mountain Water
-Mr. Toad

I feel like Casey Jr. would taste like candy. And the Tiki Room??? Taste like chicken ;)

If Disneyland was edible. Then the tea cups be filled with choclate...

I like your thinking! :laughing:

Those matterhorn macaroons are SO good! The ones I have had have dark chocolate (or maybe it was milk chocolate) on them though. I haven't seen the white chocolate!

mmm matterhorn to be would be a giant hot dog with globs of mayo on it!

the monorail would be a hot dog also, with globs of mayo on it

I think Space Mountain probably tastes like a milkey way bar.

Nemo is a deep fried seafood platter, with tartar sauce and fries with a clam chowder starter.
Aurora's castle would be a huge wedding cake.

th e matterhornn woold tastlek roky road ise cream with al covr with white choclate ganche wth nuts an a chery on top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter