If Disneyland Attractions Were Edible

Nemo is a deep fried seafood platter, with tartar sauce and fries with a clam chowder starter.
Aurora's castle would be a huge wedding cake.

mmmm ccaaakkkkee..... :worship:

seafood platter.......mmmmmmmmm :worship:

toontown would be candy houses and ding dongs and twinkies.

I think roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin would tast like red twinkies/zingers.

I'll have to think on this one a bit, but DH says his favorite ride Soarin' would taste like his favorite dessert, lemon meringue pie. He was inspired by the citrus groves in Soarin'.

Sure those are orange trees in Soarin', but Santa Paula has lots of lemons too. ;)

Swiss Family Robinson tastes like Ostrich egg omelets.

rivers of america would be one giant punch bowl and the trees be giant kit kats, and the grond would be cocoa powder..

haunted mansio be one giant cookie with frosting on it!

Junlge Cruise tastes like a salad which little piece of meat here and there.

The hotels are one big waffle cone with cookies and whipping cream stuffed in the middle! With chocolate fudge drizzled all over t!

Haha! Fun question. :goodvibes

Space Mountain: Army Food (The dried bags of food)
Splash Mountain: Smoked roast beef
IASW: Jolly Ranchers
Matterhorn: A chocolate sunday with whipped cream on top
Autopia: Road kill :laughing:
Indiana Jones: Soggy Toast
HM: old hot dogs (I say this because when my grandpa died :sad1: while we vacationed in London, we had to go to a morgue that smelled like this :eek:)
HMH: Peppermint!
Pirates: Blue Bayou Surf and Turf pirate:
Jungle Cruise: Roasted Hippo
Dumbo: Peanuts
California Screamin': Cake
Sourin' Over California: Oranges and wine :cutie:

That's all I can think of right now lol

Indiana Jones would taste like fire roasted wildebeast an tinny water from a canteen.

The hotels are one big waffle cone with cookies and whipping cream stuffed in the middle! With chocolate fudge drizzled all over t!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Main street is bricks of chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate!! MMM!!!

I've heard that Jungle Cruise taste like meat. Dark meat, light meat, dark meat, light meat.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter