If I could pick 3 Narrators for the CP, I would pick....

IluvDonald!

Mouseketeer
1. Derek Jeter :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc (NY Yankees)
2. Mark Harmon :lovestruc (NCIS)
3. Shemar Moore :lovestruc (Criminal Minds)

Who would you pick?

A little bit out there but I chose these because I think their voices would be really expressive...

1. James Earl Jones
2. Sally Field
3. Neil Patrick Harris

Oppps.........I should have put that in my post - I agree - they have to be able to tell the story with great emotion. Mark & Shemar would do well, and I hope Jeter would too.

All 3 choices in PP have great voices & would do very well! Didn't JEJ already do a CP?

Kirk Cameron
Candace Cameron Bure
Stephen Curtis Chapman
Phylicia Rashad
Michael W Smith
Elisabeth Hasselback

Yeah I know it's more than 3--but hey if they all came, a girl can dream of going many, many times.

We went when Neil Patrick Harris was narrator; I thought he was wonderful!!

My 3 fantasy picks would be

1. Morgan Freeman
2. James Earl Jones
3. hmmm. Maybe Alan Rickman?

By voice only....

1. Barry White :rotfl:
2. Bryan Hicks (He's a narrator for the Trans Siberian Orchestra)
3. James Earl Jones

Barack Obama. I'd have to wait in line for days and the security checkpoints might get a little backed up, but I can listen to that man talk forever.

Failing him, my other favorite "president," Martin Sheen

I would probably have to say...

1. Johnny Depp
2. Morgan Freeman
3. Jack Nickelson

I would probably have to add Lebron James, because I'm from Cleveland, and let's face it, we're all in love with Lebron around here!! :rotfl:

Barack Obama. I'd have to wait in line for days and the security checkpoints might get a little backed up, but I can listen to that man talk forever.

Failing him, my other favorite "president," Martin Sheen
but Obama would need teleprompters everywhere and he'd go and blame the past narrators for the state of Disney ticket prices....:lmao:

I'd skip on Morgan... I cannot fathom a man who dates his niece.

I'd go with James Earl Jones... he's the voice.... you cannot go wrong with him.

but Obama would need teleprompters everywhere and he'd go and blame the past narrators for the state of Disney ticket prices....:lmao:

I'd skip on Morgan... I cannot fathom a man who dates his niece.

I'd go with James Earl Jones... he's the voice.... you cannot go wrong with him.

:thumbsup2

For male voices:

James Earl Jones
Patrick Stewart
Liam Neeson

For female voices:

Emma Thompson
Sandra Bullock
Julia Roberts

Steven Curtis Chapman - He's already doing it & we plan to see him again!
Steve Green - Another who would do with genuine feeling & be able to sing.
Larnelle Harris - My choices are all male Christian vocalists with great voices.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

A little bit out there but I chose these because I think their voices would be really expressive...

1. James Earl Jones
2. Sally Field
3. Neil Patrick Harris

Kirk Cameron
Candace Cameron Bure
Stephen Curtis Chapman
Phylicia Rashad
Michael W Smith
Elisabeth Hasselback

Yeah I know it's more than 3--but hey if they all came, a girl can dream of going many, many times.

Kirk Cameron, Stephen Curtis Chapman and Phylicia Rashad have all done Candlelight, as have James Earl Jones and Neil Patrick Harris. So ... great choices -- obviously Disney agrees with you! :)

My choices for new folks? Hugh Jackman, Helen Mirren, Chris O'Donnell.

:earsboy:

Kirk Cameron
Candace Cameron Bure
Stephen Curtis Chapman
Phylicia Rashad
Michael W Smith
Elisabeth Hasselback

Just saying, I love your picks!! I'm so happy we get to see Steven Curtis Chapman on the 12th!! Moved our vacation out a day just for him!! :)

Steven Curtis Chapman - He's already doing it & we plan to see him again!
Steve Green - Another who would do with genuine feeling & be able to sing.
Larnelle Harris - My choices are all male Christian vocalists with great voices.

Excellent choices!! Along those lines, I would like to add Mac Powell, the deep throated baritone from the group Third Day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter