If you celebrate Easter Sunday, what will you be having? Are there any traditions you have observed today or are observing?

DD and I were supposed to go to an extended family gathering with some aunts, uncles and cousins. DH was going to stay home to relax with our doggy after working a ton this past week. Things changed and DH ended up having to go to work so DD and I decided to stay home and have dinner here. As soon as DH knew he'd be working, I ran over to Costco before the closed on Saturday and picked up their meatloaf and mashed potatoes, since its one of our favorites. DD and I had that with some roasted veggies and crescent rolls and then a Strawberry pie for dessert. I invited my dad to join us but he wasn't up to it so I just took him a plate after we were done eating.

And of course the Easter Bunny came to visit....she(yes our EB is a she...:laughing:) brought everyone a basket...one for DD(24), one for DH and I to share, one for my dad and even one for doggy. :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter