If you could be any character for the day?

barefootmomma

DIS Veteran
If you could be any character at Disneyland for one day, who would you choose?

I don't know what made me think about this today, I think it has something to do with all of the talk of costumes and Halloween, etc.

Wow tough, maybe Mike or Sulley, they don't have to pandomine too much.

True, I wonder how much training they go through to express themselves without words. I am still waiting on talking Mickey, they need to get that into motion.

I think I'd choose Ariel. Something about being a full on redhead is enticing to me. I only moonlight as a somewhat redhead these days. :laughing:

Speaking of redheads, I think I'd like to be Anastasia.

Minnie :)
Or Cruella....it would be fun to act like her :lmao:

Cruella would be fun, she is really funny! Just missed having a picture with her, but watching her interact with the kids while waiting in line was great.

I would be Maleficent, no doubt about it!!! Altho if she wasn't available my next choice would be the Evil Queen from Snow White, we met her once at DL and DBF asked what he should call her, what her name was. She gave him the best regal looking, looked down her nose at him (which is quite the feat, he's 6'3", she was not taller then him lol) and said "YOU may call me YOUR MAJESTY". LOL It was pretty awesome!

Why do a lot of ppl think Anastasia is Disney?

I think I would want to be...my puppy Stitch! He's a curious puppy.

What do you mean about Anastasia and Disney?

Did you post on the thread about people who give there pets disney names?

What do you mean about Anastasia and Disney?

Did you post on the thread about people who give there pets disney names?

No, I have no idea what you're talking about & I just remembered that there is an Anastasia in Cinderella. So you can forget about my comment. I was thinking of the movie Anastasia, made by Fox, who also has red hair.

No, I have no idea what you're talking about & I just remembered that there is an Anastasia in Cinderella. So you can forget about my comment. I was thinking of the movie Anastasia, made by Fox, who also has red hair.

Oh ok, Anastasia is the only stepsister I can ever remember, maybe she is the only one mentioned by name?

Still I think being one of those evil face characters would freeze my face in a grimace.

If you could be any character at Disneyland for one day, who would you choose?

I don't know what made me think about this today, I think it has something to do with all of the talk of costumes and Halloween, etc.

i think i would be.. alice in wonderland..i'm just cute like that! :goodvibes

Oh ok, Anastasia is the only stepsister I can ever remember, maybe she is the only one mentioned by name?

Still I think being one of those evil face characters would freeze my face in a grimace.

You need to watch Cinderella again, their names are both mentioned (twice I beleive). The other step sisters name is dreisella (sp)

I would so be Belle or maybe Pocahontas....

Though I'm a little too blonde, and white for pocahontas. xD xD

I want to be Jessica Rabbit. I know she doesn't walk the parks, but that doesn't change my mind any.

I want to be Jessica Rabbit. I know she doesn't walk the parks, but that doesn't change my mind any.

oooohh good one!! that's actually a really good idea for halloween....
can you imagine if she did walk the parks?! guys would be going nuts! i dont know how they would maker her costume and appearance PG!
:rotfl2:

I wish they had J.R. in the parks, they have jack sparrow for the women, why not J.R. for the men.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter