If you could change your Board Name...

wtpclc

<font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po
What would it be? Inspired by the Where did your Board Name come from thread. For those of us who were newbies when we picked our names, what would you change it to if you could (i.e., you could keep your tags and post counts)?

I'll start:
WingedPoohFan

It describes me and it's pronounceable.

Who's next?

Carrie,

MsSparrow or lovesjohnnydepp. suits me, what do you think?

if i could change my board name all i would change is making it all caps..... :rotfl: :goodvibes

wdwstar walt disney world star....That is how wdw treats me when i go home to visit, like a "STAR" ;)

tinkgrl - I think I like Ms. Sparrow better. A little more subtle. ;)

WDWSTAR - I like it! Very true!

This is my name everywhere and if I had something different, I would probably forget it. lol :rolleyes:

That said, for something more Disneyish, I would probably HAVE picked "momtowildboys" but then not so much now....

Now it would have to be SurprisedDisneyNut because I really had no idea how much I would love WDW again with my children until about a year and a 1/2 ago. I can't imagine not going every year at least once at this point (many times if we can swing it!)

mine would be threeredheads, it is that almost everywhere else, I don't know why I don't change it here.

My husband picked Disney PhD and I have taken over the account. He tried a number of things and they were all taken so he went with Disney PhD (since he had just finished his a few years before.)

However that isn't me, I only have a MSW.

I think I would change it to Mrs. Phd. :goodvibes

My first choice would just be my name: Kelley

Other options:
BBMom (both my kids have black belts)
DougBetsy (the kids)
Wendy (my fave character, but I think that's taken)

Interesting thread! I've used idratherbeinwdw for many years as my email handle and on every website that needs a user name. It's perfect for me, says it all, and I have no desire to change it. :disrocks:

I'd like mine to be "travel4fun". It is so true. I love to travel and will find any excuse to go anywhere.

So why can't we change them and still keep all of our posts? ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Is there a way to change without losing your tags and stuff?

I would change mine to LUNYTUN :crazy: That's what the license plate on my Pacifica says, my DH and DD's gave me the name.........do you think they are trying to tell me something?? :rotfl2:

jkovick said:
Is there a way to change without losing your tags and stuff?
No, that's the problem. By the time you realize you're not thrilled with your name, you don't want to start over. :guilty:

Life's full of tough choices, isn't it?

JerJan said:
I would change mine to LUNYTUN :crazy: That's what the license plate on my Pacifica says, my DH and DD's gave me the name.........do you think they are trying to tell me something?? :rotfl2:
They're trying to tell you you should love 6 flags, not WDW? :confused3 ;)

kaw1106 said:
mine would be threeredheads, it is that almost everywhere else, I don't know why I don't change it here.
We've got 3 redheads in our family too, as DW is the only member not blessed with golden locks. Pumpkinboy works for us tho as DS (now 7) is a redhead born in October. so it just works for me. No change desired here.

If I could change it, I would go for skatersmom or skatersmompat. Both my girls figure skate, and if I don't answer my younger daughter when she calls, she starts calling me "mompat". My other choice would be dzknee4, which we're thinking of changing our vanity plate on my car to. :wave:

Disneylovers said:
If I could change it, I would go for skatersmom or skatersmompat. Both my girls figure skate, and if I don't answer my younger daughter when she calls, she starts calling me "mompat". My other choice would be dzknee4, which we're thinking of changing our vanity plate on my car to. :wave:

Didja ever notice that a number of women have names like "BuffysMom" or "HenrysWife" but you hardly (if ever) see "JanesDad" or "BettysHusband"? I find it it interesting how women identify themselves through others so much more than men do.

I still love Spicey - so my name is not changing.

He is 19 years old!!!

so I probably won't have him much longer. But I am spiceycat or spiceypj everywhere. So even then it would be hard to change.

I have through about OKW93 or DVC93 (I think I used that one once). Also my favorite character was Mulan... I don't know maybe MulanDVC????

but right now I am still very, very happy with Spiceycat!!!! :wizard: :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter