If you could design your own attraction ....

mickey&minniealways

DIS Veteran
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But, if you could design a new attraction/ride what would it be? I would do the quick tunnels from the old Gummi Bears Cartoon.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this. But, if you could design a new attraction/ride what would it be? I would do the quick tunnels from the old Gummi Bears Cartoon.

I would definitely do a Monsters, Inc. roller coaster where it seems like you're flying through the warehouse on a door! Maybe combine Soarin' technology with "traditional" roller coaster technology! :thumbsup2

Disney would be wise to do an attraction that incorporates the technology found in 'Spiderman' at IOA. Surely there are action sequences in Disney movies that would lend themselves to this, but until this happens, Spiderman remains far above the pack when it comes to amusement park attractions, IMHO.

Bill From PA

I would make a Lilo and Stitch, surfing-themed Roller Coaster, with Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride playing in the background. It would be so much better than Stitch's Great Escape.

I would make a Lilo and Stitch, surfing-themed Roller Coaster, with Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride playing in the background. It would be so much better than Stitch's Great Escape.

I second that! This would be awesome!!
Another idea would be to have some kind of villian themed roller coaster either in the studios or at MK. Maybe a stand up or a "flying" coaster!

Not quite the same as a new attraction, but....

I'd like to see the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area rethemed to Pixie Hollow.

And I think the Speedway would be fun if kids could drive Lightning McQueen, etc around the track.

I think Disney could do something really cool with the Cave of Wonders from Aladdin. That movie deserves so much more than the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. It could be a dark ride/roller coaster combo.

I going to move this to the Community Board.

Deerhunter Arcade featuring Bambi and Friends.......I'm just kidding don't shoot me, I had to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter