If you could meet anyone on the DIS, who would it be?

Dragonlord11_7

<font color=purple>Too bad I still can't masquerad
Sorry if this has been posted already, but who would you meet if it were possible?

In real life?
PDAZ and MagicalLadee; meh Canadian buddies. It is pretty possible that I've already seen PDAZ or MagicalLadee for that matter, because we're all from Ontario. Both are at less than 45 minutes away. I'd love to meet AllisonDude too, and maybe CapElDano so we could pig out on 'cash shoes'. :teeth: Shall I go on?

Didn't you eat it?
Wait.. ssshhh blonde moment
Gross.. poopage.

i would want to meet darallen she sounds like a real cool person!

I would like to meet ALL the VMK Disers. Lets write the black hole and see if they will close the park for a VMK DIs only party. You think they would go for that? Do you think they would have to hire LOTS of extra staff for VMK Central?

milkabum said:
In real life?
PDAZ and MagicalLadee; meh Canadian buddies. It is pretty possible that I've already seen PDAZ or MagicalLadee for that matter, because we're all from Ontario. Both are at less than 45 minutes away. I'd love to meet AllisonDude too, and maybe CapElDano so we could pig out on 'cash shoes'. :teeth: Shall I go on?
I'd doubt I'll ever go to Canada, but I do have some realtives in Cananda though, I think in Ontario too. Not sure. Well for the people that I know in IL QueenDuckie, she doesn't live that far away from me. And a lot of other people I would like to meet.

EeyoreFan1, FlyingPegasus, Loves Disney, DragonLord (Leo), Coriander, PurpleDuck, the list goes on and on.....

He he, Milkabum I live like not far away from you, probably a three hour drive. Not too bad.

I would want to meet like everyone except if they do not live anywhere

Captain Brain said:
EeyoreFan1, FlyingPegasus, Loves Disney, DragonLord (Leo), Coriander, PurpleDuck, the list goes on and on.....

:sad: Oh, those (not) burning feathers. (I wonder why they aren't burning?) Oh, that missing extraordinariness. Oh, now Billy has lost his brain! :sad:

Actually there a few Dis'ers/VMK'ers that I would be very intrigued to meet, but I'd have to say TigressJewel tops the list!

Hoping to meet her for real this December and give her a real hug instead of a virtual one! :Pinkbounc

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
I would like to meet ALL the VMK Disers. Lets write the black hole and see if they will close the park for a VMK DIs only party. You think they would go for that? Do you think they would have to hire LOTS of extra staff for VMK Central?

They'll do anything if you pay them enough. :rotfl:

i would looooooooooove (<<<<<<3) to meet GrapeWillow, Aengus, and Milkabum because they seem nice, funny, and fun to be with. i definitley think i will see GrapeWillow sometime in my like rather then Milkabum and Aengus (sorry bumm and burger!) because she lives in new joisey just like moi! but i would love to meet all of the DISers in real life because..

:rolleyes1 *sings* :rolleyes1 :dance3: :banana: we are family! :grouphug: i got all my sistas with me!... :banana: :dance3: LOL

gamebot and DarthJordan. We're all really good friends on VMK and used to play Wi-Fi with our NDS's all the time.

There are so many people I'd love to meet! Everyone is great here!

The first people that came to mind, though, were Caribbound and Saxsoon (who wouldn't want to meet the handsome young man? Can you say, FANCLUB meet!? :lmao: ).

And I can totally see my vmk "twin" Flower and I sharing some WDW chicken and honey mustard for lunch, after a mickey waffle breakfast! :teeth:

Also, why not, I'd like to meet another Nintendo freak: T-bird. One of the first DIS people I met, and he has been a great friend forever. :)

I want to meet you Ghost.i :goodvibes We have so much in common :rolleyes:

And of course you, green! :)

I'd also like to meet one or two others, but not going to say who. ;)

That is TOUGH! I'd have to agree...let's do the all night Disneyland thing...like they do for grad night..woot :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter