If you could only.....

TinkBride

I am pro Spaceship Earth wand. I am anti candy/cak
ride ONE disney ride the REST OF YOUR LIFE - which would it be and why?

Me - splash mountain. First of all it is decently long for a MK ride. It gives you great views of the whole park. And nothing makes me smile and giggle like the double hill in the tunnel before the laughing place. ;) Oh and I hum the song from the ride on a weekly basis at least. haha

splash mountain as well! its nice and long, it's thrilling at parts, its relaxing at parts, and it cools you down!

How boring but another Splash fan here. For the same reasons as above. I also love the double dip in the dark. My DD always lets me know (in case I might happen not to be paying attention :rotfl:) 'Hey Mom, here comes your best part: the double bump!'

Soarin' without a doubt!! Absolutely love the entire experience!! Even though it's exciting, it's so amazingly refreshing and soothing!! Would ride it FOREVER!!!

tower of terror!!

but the orig seat where there was only a bar so u were lifted out of your chair!!

Despite being a roller coaster freak, I'll pick Soarin. Just love how it makes me feel.

my ride most definitely would be EE!!!!! this is one of my favorite rides and it also lasts a little bit!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter