If you could reunite one cast for a surprise reunion for your birthday

#1 - High School Musical - My DD20 would be with me on my birthday and I have the best memories of watching these movies with both my girls. This reunion is one we would enjoy together.

#2 - Runner Up - The original cast of ER from season 1 - this is my second most favorite show of all time - I never missed an episode during its 15 seasons.

You are so right. Christopher Lloyd made me laugh until I couldn't breathe.
The episode where he goes for his license was one of the funniest ever. I definitely couldn’t breath during that one.

The Monkees' music was the soundtrack to my childhood. Yep, I'd choose them every time.
I didn't mean that as a diss against the Monkees, but I can see why you'd think so. What I meant was if we're expanding this to defunct bands(as opposed to casts of TV shows) The Beatles would be a natural choice.

My first concert was The Monkees in...1967? It was their first U.S. tour, saw them again in the 80s or 90s, and Mickey and Mike just a few weeks before Mike passed away.

Now back to the cast reunions!

I didn't mean that as a diss against the Monkees, but I can see why you'd think so. What I meant was if we're expanding this to defunct bands(as opposed to casts of TV shows) The Beatles would be a natural choice.

My first concert was The Monkees in...1967? It was their first U.S. tour, saw them again in the 80s or 90s, and Mickey and Mike just a few weeks before Mike passed away.

Now back to the cast reunions!
I didn't know them as a band when I was a kid. I knew them as the cast of a TV show first, so that's why I chose them. It was my absolute favorite show! I wanted to marry Mike.

Who would you reunite?

On a celebratory episode of "The Drew Barrymore Show", the stars of one of Barrymore's favorite TV shows, "The Facts of Life", reunited to wish her a happy 49th birthday.

https://www.today.com/popculture/tv/facts-of-life-reunion-drew-barrymore-show-rcna140045
Thank you for that clip - I loved her reaction!

StarTrek Next Gen with a crossover bringing the Original cast too...
I would have to say either this or Gillmore Girls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter