If you could, what would you do?

AliceNWonderland

This was not an encouraging opening for a conversa
What is your Disney dream?

For example, I would love to go to MK dressed in my Alice costume. Keep in mind I am 36. :goodvibes

I'd spend an entire week in the parks with whichever park we are in closed to everyone except the 100 or so people I invite.

I was lucky enough to be a member of the media who were invited to the private grand opening of Disney's California Adventure. Amazing experience. Having the park to "yourself" -- and about 500 others, maybe? -- with all the rides open, all the restaurants... everything free... wow, was it one of the most amazing experiences of my life!

I'd spend an entire week in the parks with whichever park we are in closed to everyone except the 100 or so people I invite.

I was lucky enough to be a member of the media who were invited to the private grand opening of Disney's California Adventure. Amazing experience. Having the park to "yourself" -- and about 500 others, maybe? -- with all the rides open, all the restaurants... everything free... wow, was it one of the most amazing experiences of my life!

That's so cool! Lucky you! I like that idea of having the park all to yourself. I'd also like to be able to spend the night in the castle suite, be a part of a parade, take a picture with all the characters and spend the entire day at the parks with Tigger. :cool1:

Mine as pp would be cheap!...I would like my picture taken with all or the most charaters in front of the castle but a very nice one (professional) just to phrame it and brag!! :rotfl: and follow by meet and greets with all of them
woooooo :sad2: I'm excited!!!:rotfl2:

What is your Disney dream?

For example, I would love to go to MK dressed in my Alice costume. Keep in mind I am 36. :goodvibes

Why not go for it. My philosophy is, "I'll never grow up!" I'll be 18 on my next WDW vacation and I plan on wearing my Minnie Mouse dress as I've done since I was a little girl and I wore it last year in the MK.

But, my Disney dream would be to spend a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite.

I think that is wonderful!!! You never know they may offer you a job. :)

Me too -and I'd have the chefs prepare whatever food we wanted for free, even if it's no longer on the menu... Figaro fries anyone?? :lmao:

My disney dream would be getting married in front of cinderella's castle. I know that is possible but i don't have the $25,000 to spend on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter