If you don't have park tickets and want to attend the Universal meet on 6/23...

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
...we have a workaround for you! We can get you into the park, but only to eat at Mythos. Robin was nice enough to make reservations on 6/23 at 1 pm under the name "Shipman/DIS meet." We made it for 20 people. So if you want to just eat at Mythos, go to Guest Relations and leave a credit card inprint. If you come back to Guest Relations in 2 hours, then your credit card will not be charged. If not, then you will be charged for a day's admission. If we are running over 2 hours, I'm sure we can have Mythos call to say we're still eating.

I know what some of you are thinking...you want to ride Spider-Man to see CPM stand up. I wouldn't risk it. Invariably, something will happen and you will go over the 2 hour time period. Then your credit card will be charged for a day's admission. You can only talk to the hand if this happens. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter