If You Had The Ear Of ...

In all seriousness, i'd like to see a parade that is themed around the original Mickey Mouse Club...it's high time to relive those memories and invoke the nostalgia of Disney that many of us have.

M-I-C
K-E-Y

M
O
U-S-EEEEEEEEE

How about more activities/entertainment at the Value resorts? I would love to have more to do while hanging around Pop than just going to the pool... maybe have some entertainers at the bus stops to help while away the time.

I love surprise, small entertainment acts in the parks. Things like Streetmosphere at the Studios, Dapper Dans, PUSH the trash can at MK (there's also one that blows bubbles in Future World I saw this week!), etc. Kind of spur of the moment things. Some of my best WDW memories are from those "little things" - that tend to be out of the way acts, and you get more personal interaction. That makes WDW different from other places.

I loved Tapestry of Dreams, too!! But I think having an afternoon parade at Epcot is difficult, and I would rather have no parade than one that was over-commercialized, all about the characters (i.e., MK parade or DHS parade). A parade that captured the spirit of Epcot (i.e., as Illuminations does) would be awesome, but tough to do!

Also... Illuminations... don't get rid of it or change it! It is just perfect.

I'd like Tiana to have a place in Epcot at the America pavilion.
A good TS restaurant, possibly with a Tiana theme, would be good.

Definitely bring back the Living Statues. They could fit in at any of the WS pavilions.

A while back, I heard some rumors about a band that might be coming to Italy. They were kind of a retro, 50's/60's singing group. It sounds great to me. Right now, the entertainment at Italy is not good.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter