If you had the option to hit restart and begin life all over again, would you?

You mean you would somehow be able to keep the knowledge you’ve acquired that would enable you to make different choices? If I could do that, I would go back to about middle school and restart from there. I’d like to try a different career. But, I would want to remember my husband so I could find him later on.

yes, I love my life, but I could do it better next time
I could do it better too, but here's the issue. I love where my life is now! I would never risk screwing up today, by redoing yesterday. I have a great partner, great kids, amazing grand babies. Also- I don't think I could find the energy needed to redo the past. There were times with no money, times with no food. I lived through a lot of bad things and lived in some pretty sketchy places too. All of that makes me appreciate how wonderful and comfortable my life is now. Going backwards would suck!

There are plenty of things that I wish that I had done better, but I don't want to mess up what I have now. For example, there are definitely moments that I think back on as a mother and wish that I had done differently, but what if in trying to be "better" I somehow changed my children from who they are now? Because they're pretty wonderful (if I do say so myself) and are happy. Maybe they could be happier, but maybe they'd head down a wrong path. I'd like to re-do my first year of college but if I'd stayed where I was, I would never have met my husband. So, I guess, I don't want to start all over...I'd love to be 25 years younger while somehow retaining all that I have now. Not to be selfish or anything ;)

Knowing what I know now, I could make some wiser choices, but to just go back and do it over......not at all, once was enough to be a teenager!

If I could go back knowing what I know now, I'd love to be able to go back in time to the day DS was born & relive the subsequent years. I made some mistakes prior to then that I wish I wouldn't have made, but I wouldn't go back & change them. I'd be afraid changing those years would mean I didn't meet DH & have DS.

I could do it better too, but here's the issue. I love where my life is now! I would never risk screwing up today, by redoing yesterday. I have a great partner, great kids, amazing grand babies.

There are plenty of things that I wish that I had done better, but I don't want to mess up what I have now. For example, there are definitely moments that I think back on as a mother and wish that I had done differently, but what if in trying to be "better" I somehow changed my children from who they are now? Because they're pretty wonderful (if I do say so myself) and are happy.

This is how I feel too. If I was giving advice to someone just like me, there are definitely things I learned along along the way, and would pass on sooner.

But I'm also a great believer in the butterfly effect. I wouldn't dare fixing something in my actual past for fear of inadvertently changing something else!

If it allows me to make wiser decisions, yes!
And if it doesn't, still yes.
Long as I get to meet my so again.

Nope. I'm good with how it was(and it wasn't all good) and good with where it's going. If I started over I may change something and I'm not that adventurous.
Though, if I could go visit parts of my life(without changing things) I would definitely do that.

There are some things I think I could do better next time around, but there are a lot of things that went great and I'm not sure they would the next time around. There was a sort of magic that happened when those things all came together and I'd hate it if they didn't happen that way again. So I think I'm good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter