If you only had 3-4 hours in MK, how would you spend your time?

Your choices are similar to what I am thinking...maybe not HM though and instead Splash.

I think I am going to try and obtain Fps for 7DMT, Splash, and either Peter Pan or Phillharmagic. Thank you!
Splash is a great choice with the better drop than DL.
Philharmagic is a great show, but a waste of FP+ because it’s highly unlikely the line is more than the next show.
Peter Pan is generally a great use of FP+ (normally very long lines). Unfortunately the PP standby queue is what is unique at WDW, with FP+ it will be very similar to DL.

I would do Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom on Main Street, grab a treat from the bakery and get on the train ride all the way around to Fantasyland. Get my picture with Donald Duck in the big Top and stroll down the back path to tomorrowland.

Then I would ride the wedway peoplemover and check out CoP. Grab a cool treat and stroll back to BoG for the lunch ADR.

After lunch hit small world stroll through frontierland, maybe hit the shooting gallery (is that still there?) or some more sorcerers of the magic kingdom. Try to hit pirates, grab a dole whip and climb the tree house. Then casually stroll through the shops on the way out.

I think I am going to try and obtain Fps for 7DMT, Splash, and either Peter Pan or Phillharmagic. Thank you!

No need for a FP for PhilharMagic.

If you don't do Peter Pan at Rope Drop, you will want FP for it, but you will miss interactive queue. Other good FP choices are Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Belle, Buzz, Jungle Cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter