If you were forced to eat at two national fast food chains for the

Firehouse Subs
Wendy’s

I would say chick fil a over Wendy’s, but I don’t like their “positions” on things so I don’t frequent them very often.

It's still mass produced chicken products, with a side of hate...lol. (Said to be funny because I know people will defend Chikfilla forever.)

Mine would be Starbucks (love their egg bites, when you need high protein, that's a fantastic snack), and Arby's! If we're including fast casual, I'd drop Starbuck's and go with Zoe's!
I rarely eat chick fil a but their chicken is fresh and cooked in house. My buddy owns a chicken farm and some his go to our 3 chick fil a restaurants.

I hate fast food, I think I would rather die of starvation than eat at any fast food place for the rest of my life! But if I had to choose, I would pick two fast-casual chains: Panera and Noodles & Co

Chick Fil A and Pizza Hut

I don’t eat fast food very often, maybe a half dozen times a year at most, but when I do, it’s one of these two. With all the various crusts and toppings, I think I could eat pizza for quite a while (I do eat pizza frequently but I make my own).

Chick Fil A and Pizza Hut

I don’t eat fast food very often, maybe a half dozen times a year at most, but when I do, it’s one of these two. With all the various crusts and toppings, I think I could eat pizza for quite a while (I do eat pizza frequently but I make my own).
I don't consider Pizza Hut a fast food. You don't order and pick up your food at the counter. Same with some other restaurants people have posted. Red Robin is a restaurant, not fast food.

I didn't include 5Guys burgers because even though you order and pick up the food at the counter, they are cooking it fresh. Not fast food. If I could include 5Guys, then that would be the place for me.

Chick fil A
Whataburger
This right here. Although I know it would be a terrible idea. For three years I was stationed in Japan and Burger King was the only true fast food on base, it got old pretty quickly. When we finally got a Popeyes, it was something special. And to be fair, if I eat Whataburger too often, I got tired of it as well, and it's my favorite burger.

I don't consider Pizza Hut a fast food. You don't order and pick up your food at the counter. Same with some other restaurants people have posted. Red Robin is a restaurant, not fast food.

I didn't include 5Guys burgers because even though you order and pick up the food at the counter, they are cooking it fresh. Not fast food. If I could include 5Guys, then that would be the place for me.

I guess I include places that have call ahead carry out as fast food. If I can call before I leave work and pick it up on the way home, it’s pretty fast to me.

If I can call before I leave work and pick it up on the way home, it’s pretty fast to me.
But you can do that at pretty much any restaurant. I can order ahead and pick up at Applebee’s, PF Changs and most other national sit down restaurants.

Taco Bell
Arby’s

Taco Bell, yummmmm. I wouldn't want it all the time, but when the Taco Bell craving strikes, nothing can keep me from a mexican pizza and fire sauce.

I guess I include places that have call ahead carry out as fast food. If I can call before I leave work and pick it up on the way home, it’s pretty fast to me.

I was thinking of any place with a drive through window.

I don't consider Panera Bread and Panda Express fast food. If I can't order it at the drive thru, eat in the car...perhaps even while driving...I don't think of it as fast food. I certainly cannot eat string bean chicken or mushroom chicken that way. And I've never ordered any Panera sandwich that I could eat in the car. For me, those are "sit at a table with the food on a plate" sandwiches.

I don’t eat or drink in my car, so I would always be picking up food to take somewhere else to eat, or eating at the restaurant. I usually go inside at Chick Fil A and do carry out at Pizza Hut to bring home. I don’t think I have ever ordered at a drive through window, so far as I recall. Perhaps that is why my definition of fast food is a little different than others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter