Illuminations Cruise Booked for 19/08/02 - spaces available!

bengunn

Pirate Member
I have today booked an Illuminations Cruise at the first attempt (despite being in a queue for about 4 minutes).

The cruise is at 8:30 pm on Monday 19th August leaving from the Yacht and Beach Club Marina.

We are 4 adults so we have room for another 6 adults and 2 children or any combination of 8 people as long as at least 2 are children.

If anyone on the UK boards is interested please let me know otherwise I will offer it on the Illuminations Central thread.

Now I feel like we are really going!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We're travelling out on 15/8 so I'm very interested, could you tell me more about what you can see and what it costs.

(There are 4 of us 2 adults an 8 year old and an 11 year old.)

Libby

Hi Libby,

This link describes the cruises Illuminations Cruises.

Basically, you get a 45 minute boat trip from the Yacht and Boat Club Resort, around the Seven Seas Lagoon and park under a bridge for the Illuminations - Reflections of Earth fireworks in Epcot.

The boat leaves at 8:30pm and the fireworks are at 9pm - there is no guarantee that you will see the fireworks if they are delayed but in practice no-one has been known to miss them.

The cruise costs $120 + 6% tax so the fuller we can get the boat, the cheaper it gets. You are expected to tip the driver about $30 or so. If we can get three families of four then it works out at $40 + 6% tax plus tip (about $52) each family which is not too bad.

Hope this helps.

Thanks to Libby and Chrissy (who I have emailed privately), we now have a full boat.

I can't wait :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: is it really still nearly 3 months?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter