Illuminations info

rsmithx

Mouseketeer
We're taking a big trip in January with both sides of our family and we really wanted to take them on an Illuminations cruise. The info we read said we could have 12 people on board if some of them were children. We have 10 adults and 2 preschoolers. When I went to book they asked how many were 18 and older, so I said 10. Then towards the end of the booking I asked if it would be okay that our kids came (because the day before my husband tried to book and they wouldn't let us cause we had more than 10 people - they said it was because of Florida state boating law - which I looked up, and then I looked up the boat capacity...so I called again thinking they were wrong) anyway...then she told me now we were over capacity. I asked if it was a Florida law or disney rule, and she said it was Disney. So - I think I could have booked it as long as I didn't mention the kids, since they only count the 18 and over. Will they turn us away at the dock if I book it and then bring 2 little ones extra?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter