I'm a newbie

tbswilson

Earning My Ears
I have tried to post stuff but it keeps telling me that i'm not allowed what am i doing wrong? I have heard raves about the DIS boards and I am really wanting to learn from them and participate but not sure how. Any info you can give me would be great!!!!!! Really trying to decide on a disney visa or not too. Thanks.

what are you trying to post? also, coopy the error you are getting. That would help in figuring out what is wrong.

ChairborneRangr thanks so much for the reply will copy next time i get an error. So far so good.

KathyFP thanks for the welcome I appreciate it. Can you tell me how to add how many days, hours, sec until my vac on my messages?

tbswilson, did you respond to the activiation e-mail that was sent to you? That might be the reason why you can't post.

Welcome to the DIS! :)

Debi,
I don't recall getting an activation letter. :confused: thanks for the advice though I appreciate it.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter