I'm all packed....

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
I'm all packed...now how do I stand waiting until Friday!!!

I have ironed until my arms hurt and I have a permanent fog of steam around my shoulders. I have counted shoes, gone over my packing list at least 75 times and I have re-packed at least once to make my baggage limit! Now what? I can't concentrate on work! Who wants to read the newly passed tax legislation when I can cruise the boards instead?

Come on Friday!!!

KAMommy,
You are a better woman than me! WE have not packed anything, Nor do we even have a packing list to double check. WOuld you like to share you packing lists?? LOL!! I have a 7 and a 10 year old and a dh!!
See ya on Sat!!!

LAura:bounce:

I bet you are pulling your hair out. I dont go until the 19th of july and I am bouncing around waiting for that. oh well, I guess it makes it that much more fun. which cruise are you going on? I think it is probably the Eastern. just think in about five days you will be in dreamland!!!

I know what you mean! I've got stuff all around in large ziploc bags, ready to go into the suitcase. Tomorrow I'm doing the final packing & putting the suitcases in the car. We are leaving early Thursday morning. I'll probably be up & ready to go before dawn - dh says he's sleeping in the car that night! LOL

lancerguys, we are on the 4 day wonder. We are going down early so that we can spend some time in Downtown Disney Saturday afternoon.

Bahama, I had to re-do stuff last week because we decided (at the last minute) to go to wdw after the cruise for three days. So, add more clothes and more ironing. Oh well, I am not complaining. ;)

I know exactly what you mean!! We leave June 4th and I can't wait. I even have everyone at work counting down with me!!! My bags are packed, the driving directions are printed off, and I've read every guidebook I can get my hands on!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Count us in, We are packed. June 1-5 on the Wonder, Going to WDW after Cruise for 8 days. Car is packed, ready for the big drive on Friday from SW MO.. We have been planning this trip for one year, hope to have a great time........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter