I'm Back

hffmnheidi

Mouseketeer
As most of you know or have heard, I got extremely sick in 2011 and spent ten months recovering. Things were going well and looking good, until I had a serious relapse...got an infection that led to other things going wrong. I spent another Christmas in the hospital, sick.

I know I let people down on my swaps, but I had to concentrate on myself and getting well again. It was always my intention to make those swaps good and not leave anyone in the lurch.

Unfortunately, due to the illness and repercussions healthwise, I am not able to return to my job, but it's okay because I am alive and here to talk about it.

Heidi - Glad to see you around again! And I am so glad you are doing better. I had surgery 5 years ago which laid me out for about 4 - 6 months so I know what you mean about changes. There are just some things I can't do anymore, but as you said I'm happy that I'm alive to talk about it. And I found it was a great incentive for me to slow down and enjoy life more. I hope your health stays healthy!

happy to hear your feeling better....take care of yourself :goodvibes

Glad you're recovering - don't do more than you can manage!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter