I'm Booked!!!!

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
I am now officially booked at RPH from August 21-23. I got the fan club rate of 161(we have 3 adults)Now I have a few questions. Does everyone staying at the resort get Front of the line access, or whatever it is called or do you have to pay extra for this? WIth FOTL how long do you think it would take to do the parks? I will be purchasing the 2 day hoppers with 3rd day free. if it is still available. We have never stayed onsite before and I am very excited. The person who did my ressie said that we can look at the other resorts facilities and used their facilities. I was suprised adn I asked about the pools and she said yes. Was I informed correctly? How do you get to the other resorts, it is possible to walk?take a boat?car? Is there a fee for parking at the hotel, resort fees? I will probably think of more ?'s later. TYIA

Good for you! You will love the benefits of staying on-site.

Let's see if I help with your questions:

Yes, everyone staying in the room will get FOTL. There is no extra charge for this, but be warned you may be charged an extra $25 per night for the third adult.

With FOTL, 3 days is plenty to see both parks and spend some relaxing time at the pool.

You are encouraged to scout out the other hotels, use their pools, rent their cabanas, and try their restaurants, etc. I made dinner and/or lunch ressies at all 3 on-site hotels to make sure we saw all three. Don't miss The Kitchen at the HRH and Mama Della's at the PBH. You can take the boat from the RPR to CW and then change boats in CW to go to either HRH or PBH. Or, there is a walking path if it's not too humid!

They charge $6/day for self-park. There are no other resort fees, but keep in mind that your room tax is 11.5%, which adds up!

HTH!

You will love the RPR! It was our first experience on site and we love it. The service is out of this world!

Thank you for the information. I am aware that if we need a rollaway we will be charged $25, and plan on doing this. The reservationist said I can ask at checkin for a rollaway. I am thrilled to be staying here, even though we weren't suppose to be doing Universal this year, but husband really wanted to take his cousin there, since he's never been out of New York State. I can't wait to ride Mummy. Now..is there any restaurants that we just have to try? I really want to eat at Pat O'briens just to try the muffelata (spelling). I've never had one and it just looks and sounds so good(even though it is an inexpensive sandwich, but for just want to have one. Anyone try Tchoup Tchoup. I have one very picky 9 year old, do they have chicken fingers or hamburger or hot dog. Also i thought i read that RPH has a buffet breakfast that was inexpensive, anyone try that, what is on the buffet? One more question for now, Is there character dining and what is it like? What characters? TYIA Sorry for all the ?'s

If your son likes chicken fingers he will love Tchoup its got them 3 rather xtra large chicken very big fingers and fries the adult menu also is very good well worth a visit we where $170 incl tip 2 starters 2 kids meals , 2 entrees 3 deserts 4 soft drinks 1 morgans spiced drink and a bottle of wine so well worth the visit as for the buffet at the RPR its not that in expensive $15 per adult $9 per child then tax at the orchid lounge u can get pastries from $2-$2.50 and cereal & milk $2.50 coffee $2.24 free refills till 11am the pastries we shared as we did the cereal so was about $14 for us with some flav milk and apple juice added:jester:

I always HAVE to eat at Mythos in IOA.
There is also a bus that runs between the on site hotels.
You will LOVE the FOTL--there is no perk like it anywhere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter