I'm coming

#1MMFan

Space Mountain Maniac
Hey,

Two pieces of news!

My sis got offered a post in a BC doctor's practice about 1hr or so from Downtown Vancouver.

Me, mom and sister are going to Vancouver at the end of February to explore.

Wahey

John :bounce:

Congratulations to your sister John...I hope everything works out and you get to move to Canada soon. Have a great time "exploring". :)

Wow.. have a great trip. :)

I am not sure if you will know you are out of Glasgow... Vancouver in February... it pretty rainy!

>>^..^<<

Glad you are able to come over for a visit and a see.
tigercat

Congratulations on your sister's new job, John! ::yes::

Have a great time in Vancouver! I love it there and used to visit often when my sister lived there. When I'd come back to Ontario, I couldn't get that gorgeous background of mountains out of my head. :)

Congratulations John on your sister's new position!:bounce:

And I hope you enjoy your trip over to visit BC I would love to travel there and see the mountains etc. It's truly a beautiful piece of Canada.

We just had family over from Glasgow 2 weeks ago and they love Canada and would actually move here if it wasn't for our snowy, cold winters! But in Feb you'll feel right at home with BC's rainy weather! Have a blast and pretty soon you may even be over here helping as a much needed Dr.!:wave2:

Thanks, guys for your positive replies. :wave2: The deal Margaret seems to have got is just unbelievable. I could also go on about all the strange coincidences that have happened to make this all possible, and about the person Mags met who basically predicted this before it came about, but it would never read as well as I could tell ya, so I won't bore you.

I really can't wait to get out to Vancouver and see the place. I have a couple of folks I speak to on chat (not DIS) out in the area and they were excited for me and Mags too. Now I'll have to divide my vacation time between Van and Florida.. hmmm, such a hardship, I'm sure!! LOL.

Thought about taking in an NHL game at GM Place... can't believe that tickets are $125 each, but hey, ya have to do it... so I may end up treating Mags and Mom (hey, sure they'd love to see it too! :rotfl: )

Anyway, please still reply, I love reading all your thoughts, and if you have any particular recommendations for things to do, tours to take while in Van and Fraser Valley, please PM or email me etc. Thanks!

Hmmm would this be appropriate now?- :grouphug:

LOL

John

Again...... John congratulations to you all and yeah this would be very appropriate!:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:D

I am so happy for you. You will love the area. I have visited it twice for a very short time, but really loved the area. It is really beautiful..
tigercat: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter