I'm confused about Passholder email

Praise2Him

DIS Veteran
Okay, the passholder room discount is only for passholders, right? And they (presumably) send the email to all passholders. So how does it make sense that you're getting a day's advance notice on the passholder rate if every passholder gets the email? Unless I guess some passholders don't have email, or in case of people who haven't bought their AP yet? I don't know, it just didn't make sense to me! (However, I was glad to get it and immediately called for my discount! LOL)

I think they mean that passholders get an email the day before the code gets broadcast on message boards and websites... Perhaps. :confused3

:earsboy:

LOL! :rotfl: :rotfl: This time around, I got the Passholder email that said I can take advantage of the discounts a day early. I already had the AP rate applied to my reservation for four hours. :rotfl: :rotfl: I guess the emails went out late this time. :rolleyes:

I think on the first day they should require an AP number to book the reservation to give current AP Holders a true "day early".

I see...it's supposed to be for all current passholders, not people who are thinking about or planning to get an AP. Well, that makes sense now that I think about it! Thanks!

Well if you have a voucher and have not activated your pass yet you don't get the email (which is me). Maybe it means before it's released on the disneyworld.com website :confused3

I have an activated AP and have never gotten an e-mail. Funny thing is every time I call in, they confirm my e-mail with me. :teeth:

My mom gets an AP e-mail though! Thankfully, these boards alerted me to the AP discount and I was able to get one this morning! :wizard:

llij said:
I have an activated AP and have never gotten an e-mail. Funny thing is every time I call in, they confirm my e-mail with me. :teeth:

My mom gets an AP e-mail though! Thankfully, these boards alerted me to the AP discount and I was able to get one this morning! :wizard:

Yeah, no email for me either.
At least im not the only one left out! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter