I'm going to Disney!

happily single

Left foot first!
I was finally able to book my solo celebration trip. I hoped to be in Disney in early May, but I am just about completely booked with clients for all of May. Somehow the stars aligned, not only did I not have a single client booked, but Southwest had a sale. I am going Sunday, May 28th through Tuesday, May 30th. I will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. My plan is to go to MK on Monday and relax, explore resorts and Disney Springs on the other days.

Anyone else going at the same time?

I was finally able to book my solo celebration trip. I hoped to be in Disney in early May, but I am just about completely booked with clients for all of May. Somehow the stars aligned, not only did I not have a single client booked, but Southwest had a sale. I am going Sunday, May 28th through Tuesday, May 30th. I will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. My plan is to go to MK on Monday and relax, explore resorts and Disney Springs on the other days.

Anyone else going at the same time?

Have fun! I am going in early May, so we won't cross paths. I'm sure you'll have a great time and it sounds like a much-needed break.

Have fun! I am going in early May, so we won't cross paths. I'm sure you'll have a great time and it sounds like a much-needed break.
Yes, I remember you were going like the 10-14th? I was hoping to be there at the same time. I failed at adulting and didn't block my schedule.

Well. I’m no longer going solo. A friend from high school just invited herself. This will be interesting. It will be fun but we are total opposites

Well. I’m no longer going solo. A friend from high school just invited herself. This will be interesting. It will be fun but we are total opposites

Oh, that is interesting. Opposites can be fun too, but don't let her cramp your style.

Warning ! Danger! ..... Danger! Will Robinson !! Aliens approaching! LOL PM me for my story!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter