I'm in wdw now!!

IwAnTpAnCaKeS263

Earning My Ears
hi everyone! im in disney now at disney quest!! im so happy they have internet! although it wouldnt let me sign into my hotmail accout but i was able to post on here! we're staying at the wilderness lodge and having a great time! hmm...well we'll be back in about 9 days so i'll post back then!! bye!!! btw....anyone have any tips for things to do at the wilderness lodge? ill check back in a little bit to see ur comments!

YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!

How are the crowds?

Hey, I'm from Philly, too! :p

The Wilderness Lodge is absolutely gorgeous. Ask Guest Services to tell you the exact time that the Electric Water Pageant passes by.......it's a beautiful sight. We watched it from WL last year and it was so much fun :cool:

Can't wait to read your trip reports!

hi again! the crowds are so small...we were at animal kingdom yesterday and there was practically no wait!! and let me tell u that fast pass works wonders!!! we did ak in about 4 hours...will post trip report when we return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter