• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm new but I can feel it!

need_a_Disney_fix

DIS Veteran Extraordinaire
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I am new to DIS Unplugged Podcast but I can feel it! I feel that anticipation of TUESDAY! I can see that my life will start to revolve around TUESDAY! I thought that the DIS was addictive in general, but then you add DIS Unplugged Podcast...well.. that just changes everything. Will TUESDAY ever get here?

I cant wait tell it comes out .Kevin needs to do rate a resturant every show, even if its the Golden Arches down the road, there pretty funny and very informative (is that a word).
Need more Kartcam videos, like send Bob to the park then move his car when hes gone, video him looking for it (how many naps can he take in a parking lot).ok im just being mean.
I live on the west coast but im a Disney Geek ill listen to anything Disney.
Been to the World back in 1983,when I go next time i'll know everything about DisneyWorld because of the Dis unplugged, thanks to all of you.
P.S. I wont ever get mad about you not reading emails over the air because I can get the anwsers(having a Bob moment) on the great Dis boards.

I love Tuesdays and hate Wednesday's because that is when I usually run out of the podcast and have to wait till the next Tuesday.

I listen on my way to work and on the way home so it usually takes 2 days to complete the listen.

Anytime you all want to start doing them 2 times a week would be great, then my commute would be covered :goodvibes

I just started listening today and I LOVE IT!!! I know what i'll be doing on Tuesdays from now on!

:welcome:

I see you all have already figured out how addictive the podcasts are ;) They are so much fun I don't know how I got through the week without them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter