I'm new here. Hi all you guys!

daica85

Earning My Ears
Just say hi to all you guys. I love trekking, camping, travelling and adventuring. Nice to make new friends here :)

I am new to the boards as well. I love the DIS unplugged they feel like family so this is the next step I guess. Nice to have a place to chat with people about what you love. I am going to Disney this year for my 25th wedding anniversary and a lot of people have said why or so sorry. I guess some people just don't get it.

Just say hi to all you guys. I love trekking, camping, travelling and adventuring. Nice to make new friends here :)

I am new to the boards as well. I love the DIS unplugged they feel like family so this is the next step I guess. Nice to have a place to chat with people about what you love. I am going to Disney this year for my 25th wedding anniversary and a lot of people have said why or so sorry. I guess some people just don't get it.

Welcome to both you you! 12jdc, congratulations on the anniversary! WDW is a great place to celebrate!

I thought I was the only one that like those things plus Disney... The only thing missing from Florida is some mountains!

WELCOME :welcome: I'm sorta new too, been married to a long time disboarder and lived all the fun this community provides through her.

Hi Everybody! I'm also new here, but SO very excited to finally find a place where others are just as Disney obsessed as I am! Yay!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter