I'm ready for dates for Tusker House!!!!

Same. The announcement said opening summer IIRC. In Disney lingo that could mean June or September. I’m hoping by 4th of July it’s up and running but that they start taking ADRs sooner than that!

I was so hopeful for my early June trip. Since we still haven’t heard dates, I think it will be after the College Program students get there mid to late June. They have to get them there and then train them is my guess.

We visited Nomad Lounge last week. Our server was a long time Tusker House employee. According to them, some Tusker staff were starting back late last week to begin getting operational. The indication was opening mid-June. It would be family style and there would be characters, though I didn’t inquire about what type of character interaction. So, I think there is hope!

We visited Nomad Lounge last week. Our server was a long time Tusker House employee. According to them, some Tusker staff were starting back late last week to begin getting operational. The indication was opening mid-June. It would be family style and there would be characters, though I didn’t inquire about what type of character interaction. So, I think there is hope!
That’s only 2-3 weeks away so if true they’d better open ADRs like, now-ish!

Me too!!! My two year old loves Mickey and the crew. TH opening might give us a fighting chance for a character meal. I'd take either CM or TH. I'm not picky, I just want my daughter to have that experience on this trip.

Check for CM the day or two before you need it. I see LOTS of reservations open up then.

I have it for a non-ideal day in July just in case. I did get it in February using the walk-up waitlist right as they opened. I'd do it again, but I'm not staying on the monorail loop so I won't have that internal bus to use, and without an actual reservation they may not let a rideshare in. :(

If Tusker House opens before my trip, that will be ideal and I can give up the 7/24 CM ADR.

Check for CM the day or two before you need it. I see LOTS of reservations open up then.

I definitely will, as I'm staying off property. It's a short trip anyway, so even if we were staying on property I'm sure I wouldn't get it at 60+, especially since we have only one day we could eat there, and it's not flexible.

I said before that I wasn't picky, and this trip I'm not, but I'd really rather eat at TH. Hopefully it will be open by the first week of August.

So glad they may be going toward family style. When it's a character meal, I prefer the family style because it's more work to juggle the plates for ourselves and the kids, plus we don't want to miss the characters.
We loved Tusker House, though.

Hope TH opens for breakfast. It seems like very little is open for breakfast. Breakfast is the one meal that my picky son can be sure to find something that he likes, at a buffet :sad2: Seriously, he can't find something he likes, other than maybe bread and butter, at most of the buffets for lunch/dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter