I'm so glad I bought air when I did...my flights jumped to $389!

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
I purchased my air way back in the spring. Although the fare dipped $10 for a month or so, it's now up to $389per! Delta out of LEX. I'm soooo glad I didn't wait for those fares to go way down.

I booked my flights for Delta the day they came out for next April and they are now $300 higher. Sometimes it pays to book right away at the day they come out. Other times they have gone down as we got closer

I booked my flights with USAIR in June for our trip in Decmeber, the other day just for fun I thought I would check the rates.
We are leaving PHL at 8:00am to go to WDW on the way back we leave MCO at 6:45pm the cost was $164.50...well yesterday it was over $1000 each!!!!!!!!! I nearly fell off my chair. I know these are good flying times, since we get to MCO by 10:30 and then we get a whole day in the parks since we leave so late on our departure date....but there is no way I would pay over $1000.00 for a flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter