I'm.........

I'm....wondering just how good those Monte Cristo sammis are [from BB] that I keep hearing about.....well, those and Tigger Tails.

I’ve begun doing some outside work. Today I cleaned up my strawberry jar. I found a single strawberry flower, this is early and very promising!

I'm still working on pictures. Decided I would never get to scrap book all I have, so just putting DH and my pictures in photo albums and will try to scrap the family trips and the kids lives

As I look at all that has to be done outside, I am trying to remember it all gets done eventually!

We're waiting for the pool to heat up. Hopefully this weekend.
DGS ends up having the flu!! Poor boy. Good think DS is home this week.

yep....He's been sick since Monday. Thought he was better. He went back to daycare yesterday and they sent him home again. Something going around there.
Went to doctor today.

Have a great time. Next Saturday I will be at WDW with friends for a 5 night stay. There will be 8 of us altogether, not for the whole time.

I'm getting ready to go to Disneyland ......very crowded though. We went yesterday for a bit while we waited for our room. Funny....we have the exact same room as we did in February

I'm getting ready to go to Disneyland ......very crowded though. We went yesterday for a bit while we waited for our room. Funny....we have the exact same room as we did in February
...how has the weather been? I've heard that they've gotten a lot of rain.

...how has the weather been? I've heard that they've gotten a lot of rain.

no rain....mid 80s.
temp dropping to low 70s tomorrow.

we left the park after lunch. Crowds are insane!!
When are you going, Kim?
We heard it is getting worse. Week before Easter will be second most crowsex week of the year after Christmas week.....well until Galaxy's Edge opens

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter