I'm.........

I'll tell them. It's tomorrow and we should have been on a plane then, going to Orlando and then on the Fantasy for a week :sad:

Good morning! A sunny day here in Cape May. Our goldfish are spawning this morning. Lots of activity.

I'll tell them. It's tomorrow and we should have been on a plane then, going to Orlando and then on the Fantasy for a week :sad:
You could post every day about what you would have been doing, not saying it helped but I loved seeing Y'all's photos.

Good morning! A sunny day here in Cape May. Our goldfish are spawning this morning. Lots of activity.
Good Morning a very sunny day here in College Station. Heat Index is 99 today. I saw on Wednesday the Temp is 102 with a heat index of 110

We're looking at 105 today
Grand kids come over around 11 to spend the night.
Hopefully the work being done in our back yard will be done early in the day......we'll see.

Probably no pictures for them to see. DS doesn't seem to care unless he is there. DD has been there before.
They have seen lot of pictures of the ship already

Have you rebooked the cruise?

Today, Tom and I will go over our plans through the end of the year. For both the cruises, both three nights, we have made alternate plans, so, right now we have two places to stay for the nights of the three night cruises.

That sounds like fun. We have a cruise current booked for the 31st of Oct out of Italy, and a second one book from Italy on Nov 7th to Tampa, but again I doubt those will happen but they are just sitting there.

I was hoping to use my Future Cruise Credit on those cruises, but again, I am not sure that Europe will be open for visitors from other countries.

I have a friend who is booked on land cruise of Poland, October 1. She has not heard if it’s going or canceled.

Have you rebooked the cruise?

Today, Tom and I will go over our plans through the end of the year. For both the cruises, both three nights, we have made alternate plans, so, right now we have two places to stay for the nights of the three night cruises.

Looking at Oct 2021 and those dates are not out yet. We have to work around school vacations.
Only 2 trips for me this year now......Grand Canyon in Oct. and WDW in Dec. We'll see how the reserving parks goes :eek:

I haven’t seen anything about the Universal opening. I really do hope things are settled a bit for September.

I just got word that a friend would prefer not to go to WDW in December for our Gals trip. She worries about germs and less offerings in the parks. I totally understand. However, I do expect to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter