In Room babysitting?

ga9497

DIS Veteran
Can someone give me some information on babysitting services at Disney
We would need in room because one child is under 4.

I know that Disney recommends Kids Night out but it's $15.50 for 2 kids with a 4 hour minimum.

Anyone else that you would recommend?

Thanks

I have used and recommend the Fairy Godmothers. They are all older American women. The cost is a flat $12 fee plus $12 perhour with a 4 hour (I think) minimum. I will give you their phone number if you will pm me.

By the way, request Helen. My 4YO ds LOVES her.

Angie

We used the Kindercare in room service on our last trip 6/2000. We have three children who were 2, 4, and 6 at the time. It worked out well for us. An experienced middle age woman came, on time, with toys and a check list of safety concerns for her to address ie keeping the bathroom door closed. The cost was pricy although I don't remember exactly how much. The girls played for a while and then they went right to sleep. Disney is the only place I would consider doing this. Our next trip is coming up soon and we have them booked in the Mouseketeer Club at the GF for an evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter