In Room Babysitting

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
Has anyone used in room babysitting at Disney? Who did you use and what are your thoughts?

We'll be going with DS4 and DS 8 months.

and were totally pleased with them. We had 3 children (ages 5, 3 and 18 mos.) from 3 different families, so we got 2 FG so that one of them could take the 2 older boys out to play. They showed up early (and with a bag of stuff!) so that the kids could get comfortable with them. They all ordered pizza, then 1 FG took the 2 older ones to play while the other FG stayed with the little one. Everyone was in bed asleep when we got home. The next day the 2 older ones said that they had fun. Also, the 18 mo is VERY clingy to his mom, and the FG was sooo patient with him. He did finally warm up to her! Hope this helps!:D

dmonroe,

Thanks. We've been debating on whether to have DS4 to go to the Neverland Club or stay with his brother. Part of me would like him to have fun by himself, but the other part of me would feel better if he was with his little brother.

Approximately how old are the Fairy Godmothers? Are they associated with Disney? Phone numbers? How far in advance did you have to make arrangements?

Sorry for all the questions.

I understand about wanting to keep them together. When we were there, the 5yo could have gone to one of the clubs, but it would have broken my 3yo's heart to be left with the "baby". I was very thankful to 5 yo's mom for not even telling him about the kids clubs!;)

Our FG were both older. I would say they were at least in their early to mid 40's. They arrived with credentials in hand; and like I said, they had a bag of goodies for the kids to play with.

FG are not affiliated with Disney. I think that Kids Night Out is the program that is listed on the Disney site. I think I got the # for FG from this site, but I can't seem to find it now!-Dana

We booked our FG about 6 months in advance. So, I think you can book as early as you like. They have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so if you book now and change your mind later it's no big deal--just call and cancel.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter