In Room Iron and Ironing Board

Petals & Pixie Dust

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!!!!

Do they have in room irons on the Wonder?

Working on packing and getting ready...Just didn't know if they had them in the rooms (how fancy does my packing have to be?) but I think they could be a fire hazard and can't imagine them actually being in the room.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

My husband sends all his shirts, dress pants and his suit off for pressing as soon as we get our luggage. It's not that expensive and they do a great job. I try to pack things that won't wrinkle (easier for ladies than men, I think).

If I remember correctly the irons in the laundry room are on a timer, so you have to make sure there is time left on it to get them to work, you just turn it, doesn't cost anything.

Irons are available in the laundry rooms. If you REALLY need to iron something don't wait until the last minute as there will be a line.

We either pack things that do not require pressing or iron ahead of time, pack carefully, and use wrinkle release spray. Rolling things in our packing seems to work well for use.

Irons are available in the laundry rooms. If you REALLY need to iron something don't wait until the last minute as there will be a line.

We either pack things that do not require pressing or iron ahead of time, pack carefully, and use wrinkle release spray. Rolling things in our packing seems to work well for use.

I always forget about wrinkle release spray..The only one I know of is in an aerosol can...Can you recommend one?

I always forget about wrinkle release spray..The only one I know of is in an aerosol can...Can you recommend one?

Downy has a wrinkle release that is not aerosol. They have a travel size too! I take it on every trip. We hang everything right away and spray a little wrinkle release and smooth. Never have a problem with wrinkles, even dress shirts look great.

Downy has a wrinkle release that is not aerosol. They have a travel size too! I take it on every trip. We hang everything right away and spray a little wrinkle release and smooth. Never have a problem with wrinkles, even dress shirts look great.

Thank you!

I started doing this when I travel since I don't really want to waste time ironing, even if there is an iron in my hotel room. I hang my clothes on hanger and hang it somewhere in the bathroom while our family takes their shower. By the time everyone is done, I just pass my hands on the clothes and bam, no more wrinkles. The steam works wonders on the wrinkles and I don't even need the iron!

My husband sends all his shirts, dress pants and his suit off for pressing as soon as we get our luggage. It's not that expensive and they do a great job. I try to pack things that won't wrinkle (easier for ladies than men, I think).

We do this too with DH’s clothes (and DS’s suit if it needs it). On Disney and royal the pressing service is terrific and not much money. Very worth it for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter