In Search Of A Gym

SPINNER

Mouseketeer
WILL be in FW jan 6 and staying for a month or so...
after a couple of weeks, even though I will be doing a lot of walking and biking, I KNOW I will miss my regular gym routine.....
which resort has facilities and what might the charge be...
thanks, spinner

THe villas at Wilderness Lodge has one, but I'm not sure what the price of it is.

I copied this from www.tourguidemike.com:
This is at Wilderness Lodge Villas, which is basically attached to Wilderness Lodge.

The Sturdy Branch Health Club has to be one of the very largest fitness centers on property! The expansive area includes the expected cardiovascular equipment like treadmills, Stairsteppers, and Elyptyical cross trainers, as well as Cybex® full-circuit strength equipment. And, yes, they also have free weights for the muscle fiends! Hours are 6 a.m. – 9 p.m.

The Health Club offers three pricing plans:

$15 per guest per day
$25 per guest for their ‘length of stay’
$45 per family of up to four guests for their ‘L.O.S.’

Or how about a massage? Imagine having one after spending all day in a theme park. Just thinking about it has me more relaxed! A 25-minute in club massage is $50, 50 minutes is $75, and 75 minutes (!) is $125. Aromatherapy is available for an additional $15, and you can also have an ‘in room’ massage for an additional $20.

Guests receiving a massage must be at least age 18 or older. Any guest under that age must have a parent or guardian present with them at all times. You must have an appointment, and can do so by calling 407-938-4222 between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. If you cancel your appointment with less than two hours notice, you will be charged the full price for your expected treatment or package. (So don’t do that!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter