"Thanks. Early test results look good. Looks like she is still in remission,
but we won't know for sure for 24hrs or so. We will be home tonight I think,
unless bad results come in. she does better at home. We all do."

At least the early tests are looking good... :goodvibes :hug:

from EriKa:

Positive news.... that is a relief... now we just need to get them home and the final word on the remission...

Erika - still praying for my "family" in Maine...:hug:

Paula

Heard from EriKa.

Kelly is having kidney pain, vomiting for 12 hours now and had 2 seizures. They have her on meds for pain, and she is out.

EriKa is going crazy, no word from drs, trying to stay busy.

I did. I told her everyone sent their love.

Thanks Lyz.

I was watching BL last night and I'm curious..how on earth do they manage to drop so much weight in just one week? Are they like working out six hours a day or something?:confused: I would love to be able to drop 9 + lbs in one week. But I don't think I could stand somebody like Jillian yelling at me all day.

And see the problem I have is the body must go "what the FU@#!!!" when you simply can't keep it up. That would be depressing.

Guess that is where the "results aren't typical" tagline comes in...

:rotfl: :lmao: I guess so, eh? Too funny Paula.

I feel like there are no "bad" foods...

Me too. I decided that quite a few years ago. And really where the chips fall - they fall. I hate when food is demonized. It's far too yummy!:rotfl: ;)

from EriKa:

Positive news.... that is a relief... now we just need to get them home and the final word on the remission...

Erika - still praying for my "family" in Maine...:hug:

Paula

:grouphug:

Wow a lot to respond to.

Lyz, thank you for the updates and chat.

Mynamebackwards, we are calling you Abu? So confused. Anyhoo, we have the same birthday. I will be 34 on Friday (International Talk Like a Pirate Day). I have completely changed my life from last year to this year in terms of health, weight, etc. I know you can do it too.

I am really buried in work, so that's where I will be probably until Friday, on which day I refuse to work. So please, PM me if you need me, okay? xoxo all.

ps - lost 3.8 this week, so back to 162.4, ie 74.6 lbs lost. I'm calling it 75 and celebrating it.

Wow a lot to respond to.

Mynamebackwards, we are calling you Abu? So confused. Anyhoo, we have the same birthday. I will be 34 on Friday (International Talk Like a Pirate Day). I have completely changed my life from last year to this year in terms of health, weight, etc. I know you can do it too.

I am really buried in work, so that's where I will be probably until Friday, on which day I refuse to work. So please, PM me if you need me, okay? xoxo all.

ps - lost 3.8 this week, so back to 162.4, ie 74.6 lbs lost. I'm calling it 75 and celebrating it.

Congrats!!!!! :banana: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :worship:

Hi guys I am here...emotionally drained, but here.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. We are home and things seem to be ok for now (she has definitely made huge improvements in the last couple of hours). We should know more tomorrow after the lab work comes back.

I have a ton of work to catch up on, so I will do a proper post in a bit.

For those of you who have never seen Kelly...

Kellyangel.jpg

Abu is fine.

:rotfl: ABU. That's it. You're a monkey now. :rotfl:

I volunteered to help out with storytime today (pirate themed since Talk Like A Pirate Day is Friday)

Talk like a pirate day? Who does these things??? :confused3 I think we need a new librarian around here...:laughing:

I was watching BL last night and I'm curious..how on earth do they manage to drop so much weight in just one week? Are they like working out six hours a day or something?:confused:

Well, yeah - they are. Plus (not to be disgusting....) if I'm not mistaken - all that diet change, water intake & exercise is going to lead to some serious colon cleansing....:scared:

My neighborhood is great for walking and I try to squeeze in at least 45 min of walking per day. I usually grab my MP3 player and head out. I just have to pay attention to where I'm going because I get lost really easily, even though I've lived here for almost 8 years now.:rotfl:

OMG! I think you are my soul sister! :goodvibes

The big joke in our house is, "mom is in a paper bag. Both ends are open, AND the bag is wet. Mom STILL can't figure out how to get out of it!" :rolleyes1 Sad but true.

I'm turning 30 on Friday

Such a youngster...;)

from EriKa:

I've been thinking, worrying, about them all day. Nothing like a sick kid to make you feel so completely helpless. :sad2: Erika - Kelly (well -ALL of you) are in my thoughts and prayers....

Mynamebackwards, we are calling you Abu? So confused. Anyhoo, we have the same birthday. I will be 34 on Friday (International Talk Like a Pirate Day).

ARG. Ye better be gettin' a chest full o' booty....:rotfl:

Wait. That sounded better INSIDE my head...:rotfl2:

hmmmm....Johnny Depp...now THERE'S a pirate for you. pirate:

YEAH LIZ! :cool1:

Way busy day for me. Did pretty good with my food (did have wine with dinner....or should I say, dinner with my wine? :rolleyes1 ) Ran again today. Didn't realize just how much I've missed that! :love:

th_Kellyangel.jpg

She definitely looks like an angel! I hope that she keeps feeling better.

So - quite a good day for me today. I told Kaitlyn that at bedtime I would read with her for just a few pages, then I had to out and exercise so I could be more healthy. As long as I'm logging in the (5) miles, I might as well share a lesson, no?

Got an email from the local running shop - they're having a shoe sale...

I *think* I've got AIM figured out on this computer - dsdonovan1.

Deb

Liz - congrats on the loss.... don't work too hard....

Erika - great news on your little angel... keep us posted....

Paula

Lyz - are you watching Project Runway....

what is up with Jerrel's headgear and when did Kenley turn into such a witch...

OK - got that off my chest...

we now return to our program already in progress....

Paula

A friend sent me this and thought I would share it with you all since we are powerful women (and one dude)....

To the powerful women in my life - Keep the faith!

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning,

Satan shudders and says....

Oh sh!t...she's awake.

Ponder that the next time you are faced with a hard choice....

Paula

A friend sent me this and thought I would share it with you all since we are powerful women (and one dude)....

Oh sh!t...she's awake.

Paula

PAULA! I LOVE IT! Seriously!

No time to talk. Busy. But I loved that.

No, no PR for me. Will watch on TIVO tomorrow. Hubb in town for the day. I was busy.

EriKa-just feeling more peaceful for you now.

I have lots to say, just no time. And ABU, I'm not ignoring you (newbie) on purpose. I am finding you muy amusing. Will post on that later.

Oh sh!t...she's awake.

Paula

LOL!!! Thats going with me to work!! :lmao:

Wow a lot to respond to.

GREAT JOB LIZ!!! don't cha just hate that you need .4 to make some sort of goal. that is what happened to me when I wanted to hit the 30. I was at 29.4 I said I should have PEED first!

Hi guys I am here...emotionally drained, but here.

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. We are home and things seem to be ok for now (she has definitely made huge improvements in the last couple of hours). We should know more tomorrow after the lab work comes back.

I have a ton of work to catch up on, so I will do a proper post in a bit.
E~ I am glad to hear that all is fine or at least better. Please keep us updated.

Kellyangel.jpg
She is so cute! what a blondie!

She definitely looks like an angel! I hope that she keeps feeling better.

So - quite a good day for me today. I told Kaitlyn that at bedtime I would read with her for just a few pages, then I had to out and exercise so I could be more healthy. As long as I'm logging in the (5) miles, I might as well share a lesson, no?

Got an email from the local running shop - they're having a shoe sale...

I *think* I've got AIM figured out on this computer - dsdonovan1.

Deb
Deb, I got cha on AIM my screen name is snuffy1991

Hi All -

Just wanted to say hi - I will read and post my replies...but I thought you all could laugh at these...

They were taken last summer (2007) when Dan had his girls in Minnesota for some fun. We were waiting for a movie to start....in a parking lot bored...and I hapened to have a wee bit o makeup with...:confused3 so what else to do then play "Make me a Super Model" with Dan! He had never gone for Halloween or any costume party as a woman...so we had a great time showing his more feminine side...

He was not thinking we were funny when we realized it was waterproof eyeliner...He wore sunglasses into the theater!:3dglasses

TorisCamera120.jpg

TorisCamera103.jpg

And my favorite with his daughter Tori...isn't he fierce!

TorisCamera102.jpg

And here is just a goofy one of me (sorry Goof) since he did not tell me he would never talk to me again for posting them!

TorisCamera119.jpg

okay - off to read!:flower3:

Hi All -

Just wanted to say hi - I will read and post my replies...but I thought you all could laugh at these...

They were taken last summer (2007) when Dan had his girls in Minnesota for some fun. We were waiting for a movie to start....in a parking lot bored...and I hapened to have a wee bit o makeup with...:confused3 so what else to do then play "Make me a Super Model" with Dan! He had never gone for Halloween or any costume party as a woman...so we had a great time showing his more feminine side...

He was not thinking we were funny when we realized it was waterproof eyeliner...He wore sunglasses into the theater!:3dglasses

TorisCamera120.jpg

TorisCamera103.jpg

TorisCamera102.jpg

And here is just a goofy one of me (sorry Goof) since he did not tell me he would never talk to me again for posting them!

TorisCamera119.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hi All -

TorisCamera120.jpg

TorisCamera103.jpg

TorisCamera102.jpg

TorisCamera119.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: LOVE IT!!!! DAN IS HOT!!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter