In search of my body...not the one I ate! Part Deux... We sit at the popular table!

Whew Paula. You just gave me chills. (about post 2676, your Redication to yourself)

Good for you. Yes, you have come far. Might as well keep going.

Fall seems to be "your" time of the year.

Fall is definitely my time of year... I just love the weather, the colors, the smells, everything. The fact that my birthday is in September also makes me a little introspective so I get a bit of a rush of inspiration in the Fall. I am taking it and running with it (and no Erika - this does not mean that I am going to be a runner now.... my knees can't take it... you, my dear lady, are a runner!!!! witha a goddess crown to boot...)

I love how you put things and frankly they put it all into perspective for me as well... When I started I had 100-110 lbs to lose and now its only 40-50 more lbs... The goal is within reach and doesn't seem to far off now... I am glad you are sticking with it and awesome job losing 35 lbs so far!!!

I also know how you feel about shopping... I actually enjoy it and don't get so depressed when I try things on...

Sarah - I am glad my words help you. For some reason, I have my greatest moments of clarity when writing and this board has been so incredibly good for me. Unfortunately, I can't quite put how this board makes me feel into any eloquent words, but in a way, it is like all those things that make home home... it just feels right...

Have a good one.
Paula

Great post, thanks for sharing Paula!

And Lyz--so glad to hear that you are feeling better about yourself. We know how freaking incredibly awesome you are...you just need to believe us when we tell you that! :hug:

Um, and you DO have WDW trip coming up, mm-k?

Um, and you DO have WDW trip coming up, mm-k?

icon10.gif

Fall is definitely my time of year... I just love the weather, the colors, the smells, everything. The fact that my birthday is in September also makes me a little introspective so I get a bit of a rush of inspiration in the Fall. I am taking it and running with it (and no Erika - this does not mean that I am going to be a runner now.... my knees can't take it... you, my dear lady, are a runner!!!! witha a goddess crown to boot...)

Sarah - I am glad my words help you. For some reason, I have my greatest moments of clarity when writing and this board has been so incredibly good for me. Unfortunately, I can't quite put how this board makes me feel into any eloquent words, but in a way, it is like all those things that make home home... it just feels right...

Have a good one.
Paula

I feel like returning from a long unwanted trip... its good to be home!

I actually was wondering about running and what not... Whats a good way to start? I don't have gym access anymore but would love to start doing a little bit of running... Is Couch to 5k good? :confused: :confused3

I definitely recommend C25K....here is the link:

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Make sure you get properly fitted for good shoes (and they aren't cheap). Go to a proper running store (not a chain sporting goods store at the mall...a specialty running shop--yes, I know I sound like a broken record, but it really IS that important).

I still struggle with running on a regular basis even though I am now running better than 10 miles at a stretch. But even with all of my struggles with it, it is one of the best things I have ever done for myself...mentally and physically. I know that once I finish my first half marathon next week, I am going to be flying high.

I definitely recommend C25K....here is the link:

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Make sure you get properly fitted for good shoes (and they aren't cheap). Go to a proper running store (not a chain sporting goods store at the mall...a specialty running shop--yes, I know I sound like a broken record, but it really IS that important).

I still struggle with running on a regular basis even though I am now running better than 10 miles at a stretch. But even with all of my struggles with it, it is one of the best things I have ever done for myself...mentally and physically. I know that once I finish my first half marathon next week, I am going to be flying high.

I think I am going to try it... Maybe I will get hubs to try too... I really need to start doing something to work out... Do they have pod casts?

Yes, you can download the podcasts right from iTunes...and it tells you when to walk and when to run, etc. The music is mostly techno, though....

Yes, you can download the podcasts right from iTunes...and it tells you when to walk and when to run, etc. The music is mostly techno, though....

techno doesn't bother me so much... lol... but I am gonna put the podcast on my ipod when I get home :)

Oh what a day. I just typed a post and LOST it!!!! Eeek. Is it a full moon??

Anyway, I'm a tad low today and have enjoyed catching with you all. Or with y'all. :lmao: ;)

Deb, thanks for the Toy Story Mania info. I so want to go. Now would be nice.:rotfl: :lovestruc :rotfl:

I just booked some clients into FW cabins. I so want to go there too. Now. Yep.

Okay, go to do some prep for classes. EEK!

Oh ....

Hi Sarah! I'm new.

Both you and Stephanie look fantastic. Congratulations to you both. Hope everyone is good and Liz - I hope the day is better. ]

Lisa

Oh what a day. I just typed a post and LOST it!!!! Eeek. Is it a full moon??

Anyway, I'm a tad low today and have enjoyed catching with you all. Or with y'all. :lmao: ;)

Deb, thanks for the Toy Story Mania info. I so want to go. Now would be nice.:rotfl: :lovestruc :rotfl:

Okay, go to do some prep for classes. EEK!

Oh ....

Hi Sarah! I'm new.

Both you and Stephanie look fantastic. Congratulations to you both. Hope everyone is good and Liz - I hope the day is better. ]

Lisa

Welcome Lisa!!! I hope your day gets better... Mine is gonna be good cuz hub is on day shift for the next few days to train so I get to spend extra time with him and we are going to Barnes and Noble tonight which means I will hopefully get some new cook books :)

Lisa

Thanks Lisa!
If you want a first hand account of the cabins ask me!!! I have stayed there the past two trips! It's great I just want now to stay in other places my mom would say different she LOVES them.

So I finally have a ton of post somewhere!
E~ has 564 post
Lyz ~ has 436 post
and
I have 315 post
Followed by
Liz
Paula
Kat
Nancy
and dawn that is as far down as I went
SWEET!

Oh and LYZ No exercising tonight I think this twice a day crap is getting old I hope!!! At this rate I will begging for summer to come back so the kids are home!!:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Go big or go home, right Munky.

Liz is with her solite posse. That girl has more engagments than Liz Taylor.

Just checking in. Nothing to report. See you all in the AM.

AMEN! I am sitting here eating some grapefruit enjoying the fact that its 9 pm and my hub is actually home :) Only get 3 more week days of this tho :( We did go to Barnes and Noble and I picked up the Biggest Loser cookbook... I really like that their recipes are for 1... Anywho thats about all here... See ya tomorrow bright and early :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter