Incredibles at MGM

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Just found this on Intercot and thought you all would want to know.

Incredibles Coming To Disney MGM Studios
In preparation for the November release of the Walt Disney Pictures presentation of the Pixar Animation Studios film, The Incredibles, some of the film’s star characters will be making appearances at Disney-MGM Studios beginning Monday, October 4.

That will make my husband happy - he can't wait to see the movie. I hope we get to see them and take some pictures!!

Wonder if they will stick around even after the movie is released? Wonder if they'll keep them on as meet & greets? :scratchin

We were there last week (after the 4th) and asked about the Incredibles since there was signs hangin up around Little Mermaid and they told us that they were not there yet! They said they should be there soon. My son was really disappointed because he wanted to see them. They are advertising this one so much that he is already really interested in it!

DH & I got our pictures taken with 3 of the Incredibles characters at California Adventure last month.

If I knew how to post pictures on here, I would. :confused:

Originally posted by bubba's mom
Wonder if they will stick around even after the movie is released? Wonder if they'll keep them on as meet & greets? :scratchin

Depends on how the movie does. Notice how you don't see Milo from Atlantis anywhere, and you rarely see Kusco from Emperor's New Groove. That's because their movies did poorly and there is not much demand to see them in the parks. I do hope they keep the Incredibles on, though. The movie looks cute. :)

Originally posted by jeleebeene
That will make my husband happy - he can't wait to see the movie. I hope we get to see them and take some pictures!!

Ditto for my DH. He keeps saying that he IS Mr. Incredible. DD & I just keep saying "Yeh Right!!".

With the previews that we have seen, I really hope it is as good as it looks.

All the other Pixar movies have done so well, and all of their movies have some presence in the parks--Nemo, Toy Story, Bug's LIfe, and Monsters Inc. I hope that continues even though Disney and Pixar have split. Also there's been NOTHING new for boys in quite a while. They're marketing the heck out of the princesses, even though Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty should all be way past menopause by now. I wish I had the name of their plastic surgeon. They're looking pretty good for being senior citizens.;)

I 'll have to keep my eyes open! My son can't wait to see this movie. I was curious even if the movie will be in the theater downtown. Do they do that? We'll be there when it opens on the 5th.

Originally posted by swilphil
All the other Pixar movies have done so well, and all of their movies have some presence in the parks--Nemo, Toy Story, Bug's LIfe, and Monsters Inc. I hope that continues even though Disney and Pixar have split.
I agree......I was thinking the same thing. I heard that Pixar was having trouble finding another studio to work with and they were going to try to hammer things out with Disney......that'd be great! We really enjoy Pixar movies!!

........Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty should all be way past menopause by now. I wish I had the name of their plastic surgeon. They're looking pretty good for being senior citizens.;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter