Incredicoaster-son of a

limace

DIS Veteran
drove my family like dogs to get out the door this morning to get emh to DL and book IC maxpasses first thing. Got them for 9! And...they just converted to multi experience FP cause it went down. :(. From the app it looks like the wheel is down to.

Argh. Our last day and all planned around getting access to PxP.

I can't even see whether it's open or closed on the app. Just the stars for the attraction. Did it even open or is my app being flakey? Same with pal around...

I think a star instead of a wait time means it’s down. At least that’s what it’s seemed to mean on other rides this week.

Someone on the other thread just reported it's running now.

Both are running. The fun wheel hasn’t gone offline this morning though they were still testing it after opening for a few mins.

Argh. Now it’s back up but FP aren’t available til 3:40 and we have to leave for our flights by then. Hoping we can use our multi xp for it.

The wait is now 4 hours @11:10am, that is Incredible. FP @ 6pm-7pm. If you are at DCA today grab a FP for after sunset (8:10pm tonight). The Incredicoaster looks amazing after dark.

You have an anytime FP so why not use that to ride Incredicoaster if you see it running?
Yep, that’s what I meant when I said I was hoping we could use our multi xp FP for it since sometimes they restrict which ride you can use for them. We were able to use it-yay! And two of our party chickened our so the 12 year olds got to ride twice. It was lots of fun. And then we got the hell out of dodge-PxP is a madhouse.

Last edited:
Yep, that’s what I meant when I said I wasn’t hoping we could use our multi xp FP for it since sometimes they restrict which ride you can use for them. We were able to use it-yay! And two of our party chickened our so the 12 year olds got to ride twice. It was lots of fun. And then we got the hell out of dodge-PxP is a madhouse.

It's true they sometimes have restrictions, but you are supposed to at least be able to use your multi-experience pass on the ride it was originally for if it re-opens. I wouldn't be at all surprised though if today Incredicoaster is one of the excluded rides for multi-experience passes for all the other DCA rides.

It's true they sometimes have restrictions, but you are supposed to at least be able to use your multi-experience pass on the ride it was originally for if it re-opens. I wouldn't be at all surprised though if today Incredicoaster is one of the excluded rides for multi-experience passes for all the other DCA rides.

It was excluded for our 3 we got on soarin when it went down while we were on it! We were told we could use them on any ride but IC.

We had fp’s for IC tonight and the people in front of us were scanning anytime fp’s. They weren’t scanning right but the CM’s waved them through saying normally anytime fp’s won’t be good on IC but they were told to let them through today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter