Indiana DVC Owners on the Boards?

littlestar

DIS Veteran
Good morning!

Just wondering how many Indiana DVCers on the boards. We're out of Indianapolis. Love those Southwest and ATA cheap direct flights to Orlando.::yes::

Our main DVC home is VWL (200 pts) and 85 more at the BCV. On a waitlist for some more VWL points - yes, we absolutely love the lodge.:teeth:

Hi Littlestar, we're from Martinsville & DH works in Indy. We own at VB and keep talking about adding on at one of the on-site resorts, probably VWL as it's our favorite on-site location too.

Hi :)

We live in Northern Indiana and own both BWV and VWL.

When flying to WDW, we drive to INDY and fly with ATA. They have the best flight times-NonStop/Direct w/an early departure on the way down and a late departure on the way home.

Hello fellow Hoosiers!

We're just across the river from Louisville in southern Indiana. New DVCers as of 10/03, 150 points at SSR. Our first trip since becoming DVC members will be in September. We either drive (have family in Ocala, FL) or fly out of Louisville.

Hi! :wave:

We're in Illinois, but my husband is originally from Clinton, IN - near Terre Haute.

When we fly out of Chicago Midway, we always use ATA or Southwest! :)

Our home resort is also VWL, and we LOVE it there! Can't wait until October!!!

Nice to "meet" you!

Lafayette here.

We usually fly from Indy with Delta or ATA. WIll try SW this month!

There are several other Hoosiers here too!

Another Hoosier here, from Noblesville!

We've got 150 pts at BWV and 50 at VB.

We usually make the drive, having 3 kid$.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

As you can see by my number of posts, I don't talk alot, but I do a lot of lurking. (others usually beat me with the same comments as I would post).

Hello Hoosiers!!!:wave2:

Northwest Indiana here............LaPorte to be exact......we just bought 200 pts. at SSR in Sept. and are looking forward to a ton of magic in the next few decades.

We are from Indianapolis, brand new members at BWV. We have visited every year for a long time, but not at DVC yet!

We are from Brownsburg...DH and I both work in downtown Indy. We love those ATA flights, too! We are new DVC members as of April 03...200 pts at BCV. We are planning our first DVC trip for May and we can't wait! :wave2:

We're from southwest Indiana, near Evansville. We have made three DVC trips so far: Once we drove, once we flew out of Evansville, and our last trip in October we flew out of Indy. DD lives in Plainfield, so we stayed at her house the night before and her hubby, our dear SIL, dropped us at the airport on his way to work. Our home is at VWL and I can't wait to go back!

We live in Marion Indiana, just over an hour north of Indy. Since there are no geysers to gaze at here, we must routinely migrate south-east of town to our home away from home, the VWL. Doc, now I understand why you need so much down time at OKW and HH, one can only take so much of that Purdue thingy.
(Go IU!)

We're from Hobart. Wel just returned from a week at BWV, where DH an I own 200 points. We usually fly out of O'Hare (Spirit) but can't wait for SouthEast to begin to operate out of the Gary airport (late February).

We are in Northern Indiana too, South Bend area. We are SSR owners and looking forward to first trip home this June. :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We're from Southeast Indiana.....small town: Batesville.

On I-74 just 20 miles from the IN/OH border and just outside Cincinnati, OH.

DVC members since '93.

Retired now, so we drive down and spend quite a bit of time in Florida. Have been in FL for 7-weeks so far this trip but heading back home north in a couple of weeks. Not looking forward to seeing snow and cold weather at all.

Indianapolis west side

BCV, 150 points (but been to BCV, HH, VB, and OKW so far in 2 years of membership)

Next trip - driving down to BCV for Memorial Day week

Hello from West Central, IN

We're about 30 minutes E of Terre Haute and about 20 minutes from Greencastle (near Reelsville)
Our "HOME" is BCV and looking forward to going HOME for the 1st time on March 21st :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter