Indiana Jones

Pirate-Emery

<font color=blue>Did the Tag Fairy see POTC2?</fon
ParkNewsVMKIndy.jpg

I'm going to hurt something... Almost blatant confirmation that it may have been remotely possible to have something Indy-related in the game.

Hrumph...

aww it's ok emry maybe there's a possibility that there wasn't going to be anything indiana jones related in the game i mean look they never came out with a barbossa outfit or an elizabeth swann outfit :moped:

ParkNewsVMKIndy.jpg

I'm going to hurt something... Almost blatant confirmation that it may have been remotely possible to have something Indy-related in the game.

Hrumph...

I know, I wanted Indy stuff too. It sickens me how even after the game was closed, they continue to update the promotions on the VMK homepage. :hug:

aww it's ok emry maybe there's a possibility that there wasn't going to be anything indiana jones related in the game i mean look they never came out with a barbossa outfit or an elizabeth swann outfit :moped:

Oh, as if we didn't have enough pirate stuff? :rotfl:

Aww Emery!

If it makes you feel any better, I do not think that means anything. I have seen all kinds of attraction info on the first page, including Soarin', The Voyage of the Little Mermaid and the Magic Carpets of Aladdin, none of which did we recieve items for.

Aww.
Hugs! :hug:
You should get on meez.com
They have indiana jones gear you can try on :D
( They even have the whip... :rolleyes1 )

Doubtful, same could have applied for Star Wars weekends for the past years.

Yeah, I don't think they would release any items either.

:hug: though Pirate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter