Indoor Pools?

Disneycrazymom

DIS Veteran
OK, I know this is Fl. but it can be cold or raining in Nov. I was thinking with the short hours at night we might like a hotel that has an indoor pool, so the kids could swim in the evening after we leave the parks. Does anyone know about a hotel with an indoor pool?:D

I know that the Marriott Orlando World Center has one. The kids enjoyed it one night when it was raining.

My son basically ONLY cares about the pool so I'm renting a house with it's own enclosed heated pool this trip so he can turn into a prune!

Embassy Suites has a pool that is part inside and part outside (plastic strips separate the indoor and outdoor part of the pool)

Thank-you both. Lewisc do you know if it is the Embassy on International Dr. or Lake Buena Vista? My husband is a Hilton Honors member so Embassy is great for us. I am not sure what to do yet, we have ressies on site right now but the Embassy is usually pretty nice.:D

Oasis Lakes Resort on South Int'l Drive also has a nice indoor/outdoor heated pool: Lovely atmosphere, lots of family activities and beautiful 2BR & 3BR villas. :)

I stayed in the ES on Jamaican Court (I Drive) but I think others have posted the one in Lake Buena Vista had a similar pool but I'd check first.

Clarion Resort World in Kissimmee has an indoor/outdoor pool. We've stayed there a couple times.

Clarion Suites
click on the Kissimmee/Orlando button on the right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter