Ingdirect Faqs~Do Not Post Referrals Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my ING account now!!! Thanks to the very nice person who sent me a referral, and also to everyone who e-mailed me to ask if I still needed one. I do truly appreciate that!!! You guys here are GREAT!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Donna::MinnieMo

Originally posted by DonnaSue
I have my ING account now!!! Thanks to the very nice person who sent me a referral, and also to everyone who e-mailed me to ask if I still needed one. I do truly appreciate that!!! You guys here are GREAT!!!!

Thanks!!!!

Donna::MinnieMo

Great - I hope you enjoy it. It's really worked out great for me so far!

Sorcha

Thanks to a wonderful person here, my Disney savings have now started. I plan on getting my kids and DH accounts set up tonight.

Thanks everyone for the infomation.

Originally posted by reeddi
Thanks to a wonderful person here, my Disney savings have now started. I plan on getting my kids and DH accounts set up tonight.

Thanks everyone for the infomation.

Coongratulations! I'm using mine for a Christmas club starting in Oct. for next year (beats the no-interest one I have at the credit union) and starting now I'm using one to start saving for our dream cruise to Alaska!

Sorcha

This is sooooooooooo exciting as I've been looking for somewhere to put my Disney savings where it is not as easily accessible as my living room floor in my savings jar. :rolleyes: When I reach $400, I'm going to put it into my account and then transfer over to ING. How cool this is! Thanks to a wonderful new friend here I met on the DIS for a referral and to all of you who are considering starting...do it! For those of you that have...keep up the good work. It's very reassuring to hear that some of you have had your account for a couple of years.

How long does it take to transfer money...

TO ING ACCOUNT

&

FROM ING ACCOUNT?

Also, who do I PM to get started?

Originally posted by brivers222
How long does it take to transfer money...

TO ING ACCOUNT

&

FROM ING ACCOUNT?

Also, who do I PM to get started?

2 to 5 days.

Pick someone here and they'll gladly send you one...include your email, first and last name.

I just transferred from my ING account to my checking account and it only took one day. I set it up to come out on the 7th and it was in my checking account on the 8th. It worked GREAT!

I LOVE ING!

Thanks for all of the info. I am glad I found out about this. Not only is it a good way to save for my next vacation, but $25 for free is certainly not a bad bonus! :p

Since this thread is 16 pages long and some may not have seen this (if it was ever mentioned at all) and since I just remembered, I thought I'd tell you about another way to get the bonus and it's for $50!

If you own Turbo Tax or Microsoft money you can also open an account with ING and get $50 bonus!!! It can only be done once and you'd need the Serial Number found in "About Microsoft Money" or probably in the box it came in as well.

Hope this helps someone!!

I used TurboTax this year, but didn't see any mention of the ING bonus. Is it included in every TurboTax, or just selected ones? Is it some sort of paperwork that came in the box, or is the information about ING embedded somewhere in the software? I've already opened accounts for myself and immediate family. I wonder if there's some way I could still take advantage of the TurboTax $50 bonus? Maybe sign up my cat? Well, he does have a frequent flyer number!:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Originally posted by vhoffman
I used TurboTax this year, but didn't see any mention of the ING bonus. Is it included in every TurboTax, or just selected ones? Is it some sort of paperwork that came in the box, or is the information about ING embedded somewhere in the software? I've already opened accounts for myself and immediate family. I wonder if there's some way I could still take advantage of the TurboTax $50 bonus? Maybe sign up my cat? Well, he does have a frequent flyer number!:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

I only had personal knowledge about Microsoft Money but did a quick search and found this link for you! It's to get the Turbo Tax $50 bonus! I'm sure you can find another person in your family!! Maybe you can use your cat? Does he have a SSN? ;)

I found out about Microsoft Money AFTER I signed up my family but my nice sis let me sign up my nephew to get the money.

http://www.ingdirect.com/ttx03/

Thanks, BeattyFamily, for the link! I haven't had a chance to look into it, but will as soon as I have a chance. Problem is finding someone else to sign up--no, my cat doesn't have a SSN! He really does have a FF number, however. Its a crazy story, but it happened when I flew my cat with me when we moved to California about 6 years ago. I didn't want to fly him in the cargo hold, so I paid extra (I think about $75) to bring him on board with me in a cage that fit under the seat. Well, shortly afterwards, I got a letter in his name wanting him to sign up for the FF program. Just as a whim, I submitted the application. Nowhere did it ask if the applicant was human or animal. Well, he's signed up with a FF number! I've never used it for anything, its just a sort of joke in our family. However, I don't think kitty can help us with the ING thing. Thanks!

Thanks for the info on MS Money. I just signed up using the serial number from my 2000 version - I hope, I don't see the $50 anywhere, does it take a few days for that to show up on my account?
I never would have had the nerve to try this without all the great information on this site.
Thanks again!

Originally posted by pleakley
Thanks for the info on MS Money. I just signed up using the serial number from my 2000 version - I hope, I don't see the $50 anywhere, does it take a few days for that to show up on my account?
I never would have had the nerve to try this without all the great information on this site.
Thanks again!

So glad someone could take advantage of it! If you just signed up, it could take a day or so to see the $50, if not, I'd call and ask them. They are very friendly.

Did you use a MM link that said $50 bonus? I have the MM $50 right link/banner in MM every time I go in to record something. Just making sure.

I was able to find a link that asked for the MM serial # and used it. Everything seemed to go through alright, but once I signed up I didn't see any mention of the bonus and thought maybe I did it wrong or my version was too old. I've never used MM but when I saw this thread I thought I'd dig through my pc and see if I had it, so now that I've found it I'll have to give it a try.
I'll wait a few days and see what happens - thanks for letting me know it's not immediate.
:D

Originally posted by pleakley
I was able to find a link that asked for the MM serial # and used it. Everything seemed to go through alright, but once I signed up I didn't see any mention of the bonus and thought maybe I did it wrong or my version was too old. I've never used MM but when I saw this thread I thought I'd dig through my pc and see if I had it, so now that I've found it I'll have to give it a try.
I'll wait a few days and see what happens - thanks for letting me know it's not immediate.
:D

Hopefully, it just that it's not immediate. When I opened the account with MM for the $50 I just used the link within MM so that's why I was asking. I'm sure if you end up having a problem and call them and tell them, they'll honor it.

I just clicked on my link within MM and here's what it said:

"Open an Orange Savings Account Today and we'll add $50!"

"Rates are variable. ING DIRECT rate as of 06/01/04. Chart based on a deposit of $20,000 for one year. Sources: Savings & money market average from bankrate.com as of 5/29/2004.
This is an online-only promotion. This offer is only valid for purchasers of Microsoft Money with a valid serial number. Purchasers will be eligible for one $50 bonus per serial number.
One $50 bonus per new Customer, per new account. Worth $50 only when deposited in a new
ING DIRECT Orange Savings Account. $50 Bonus starts earning interest upon account opening,
but is unavailable for withdrawal for 30 days. Valid through August 1, 2005."

Then there's a place to plug in the Serial Number. I also don't think it matters what edition of MM you have but I'm not certain.

Oh and it also had their phone number in case of problems/questions and it is: 1-877-469-6997

Good luck!::yes::

Just wanted to post a quick note that I checked my account this am and the $50 was in there - yea!! :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter