Inspiring Running Videos

Not just running, but:

I saw it first on the Disney running forum, but I can't remember who the OP was.

The marathon portion at the beginning always brings tears to my eyes. A fast athletic woman finishing in 3 something, then a more middle-of-the pack woman (she still beats me) finishes in 4 something. They are dressed similarly and if you're not paying attention, you won't realize its 2 different women. It brings it home: fast/slow, Olympian/middle-of-the-packer, young/old..., we're all runners and should celebrate our sameness rather than our differences. Which I think this forum is great at doing.

I've posted this before about this video:
DW is ready to axe murder me because when ever she says 'Good Luck' before a race, I respond with (I have it memorized!): 'Luck is the last dying wish of those who want to believe that winning can happen by accident. Sweat on the other hand is for those who know it's a choice; so decide now because destiny waits for no man.' DW sharpening axe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter