Interesting (clean) names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domo

Wotcha
Have you ever known anyone with, um, interesting names?

How does Heidi Shoe strike you?

At my job all the time. We have classes every weekend and some of those names are out there.

One I remember was spelled Pureterra. I don't know how it was pronounced but all I saw when I looked at it was 'pure terror', lol.

Last week there was a guy with the first name Fard....he said it was pronounced Fuh-Ard.....

I have tons of weird names in my family...I don't even have to touch professional names.

there are many that i not only cannot post b/c of the "clean" criteria of this thread but also b/c i SINCERELY hope and pray that no one other than my former individual dshs clients ever saddled their kids with so i won't breach confidentiality laws to list them. there is also one set of twin names that any time one of these threads come up and i name them i am accused of lying b/c they have become the lore of urban legend (though both dh and i had the twins decades ago in our caseloads/had in our possession their notarized birth certs)...

that said-i went to school with sisters-morning dove and echo, both named after the first thing their mother observed/experienced upon their birth (alpine hospital). also went to school with an ashley furness and a nathan hale.

i sadly also dealt with a number of kids whose parents intended to name them one name but misspelled it such to be another-

example: 'chastity' was spelled as chasetittie:scared:

My sister went to school with a Ryan Coke. I don’t know if a majority of people will get that but up here, Rye Whiskey is just called rye..so rye and coke lol

I went to school with a guy named Chris Bacon..his middle name started with a P so he was Chris P Bacon lol

Twin boys - first one born was named Early, second one was named Later

My mom went to school with Anita D*ck. She quickly got married and abandoned her maiden name. Obviously.

I'm a teacher, so over the years I've seen some interesting ones.

*A set of boy/girl twins named Prince and Princess
*A little girl named Knowledge 'El Goddess and her mom insisted that it not be shortened and that she always be called the whole thing.
*A little girl named Brilliant (she actually was pretty smart)

These are the top ones I can think of.

Was in boot camp with a guy name Rich Poor. Knew a girl once named Melinda Rabbit but said her parents almost named her Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter