International USPS Stamps Sold at Disney World?

b33ching

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I’ve been scouring the web, but have had no luck with this question.

I know that some stores on Disney World property sell stamps, but do we know if those are International Stamps that can be used to send postcards to Canada? A few years back (5 or so) when I visited they had said they only have US stamps. I am hoping they now carry International stamps as well, but can anyone confirm?

If not, I’ll have to find a post office nearby to buy some stamps.

Thanks!

We would always just add extra stamps - look online to see how much postage costs and make sure to add enough. Make sense? Yes they sell international stamps at drug stores like here but just slap on 2 "regular" ones and it should be fine.

It looks like it may take three Forever Stamps to get it to Canada. The rate is $1.40 for a 1oz letter or postcard. It doesn't look like there is a reduced rate for postcards from the USA to Canada. Forever Stamps cost $0.60, so three of them would cost $1.80. Easier to put three stamps on something than to hunt for an international stamp to save a mere 40 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter