Interval International Availability on HHI

vpsurf

Earning My Ears
We are looking into going to a Hilton Head Resort in July '08. Marriott's Grande Ocean, Marriott's Barony Beach Club or Marriott's Harbout (Heritage) Club at Harbour Town. Anyone stay at any of these?

Also; is it difficult to find availability if I start NOW?

Thanks!!:) :cool1:

I've stayed at Grande Ocean, Barony Beach, and Harbour Club, but not Heritage Club.
Harbour Club is in Sea Pines Plantation, but not on the beach.
Grande Ocean is on the ocean, not in Sea Pines Plantation, but does have Sea Pines privledges.
Barony Beach is on the ocean quite a bit north. Some units are ocean front, some are considered oceanside, but may or may not have an ocean view. And some are garden view, a bit back from the ocean and kind of behind the adjacent Westin hotel.
All are very nice, and Grande Ocean is my favorite.

I think an exchange for a summer week might be difficult, in part because of the popularity of HH in the summer, and in part because of Marriott's internal trading priority (where other Marriott owners get first shot at any available exchanges.)

You are very late but still might be successful. I'd add Surfwatch to that list and put it above BB but below GO. I personally would not trade something like DVC for Harbour Club. Heritage's value is the free golf so if you are not a golfer, I'd forego that one as well. Reserve DVC at HH and put in a request for the options that you decide on. Remember they all only have 2 BR, except SW which has some 3 BR units. You might do better with a direct exchange. though It'll likely cost you more points, you can chose your week and view if you find the right person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter