Interview The Person Below You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for once I do. Friday we will spend the day at Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas and then have dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. Saturday, we will get on the Disney Magic. I am hoping that I will be able to get a second Palo dinner. Sunday I will have a busy day at sea and in the evening I will finally get to wear my new evening gown as it is formal night.

What is the most exotic thing you have ever eaten?

Kangaroo

What are your plans for this evening?

Castaway cay or the Bahamas which ever one is furthest (sorry my geography isn't very good ;))

Do you have any plans for Christmas yet?

I will have a lie in and then go and have my nails done. I have to do a bit of last minute holiday shopping before going home to pack. Tomorrow afternoon we will head to one of the airport hotels, where we will spend the night.

What is your favourite soft drink?

Still water, don't drink fizzy drinks (non alcoholic anyway:))

What is your most favourite spa treatment?

Eating at the GF and then heading over to MK for EMHs with my family :)

What's the best thing that's happened to you in 2012?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mickey waffles! I also love the potato casserole in Akershus.

What's the worst meal you've ever had at WDW? Why?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

At the Tangierine Cafe - the meat was gristly and greasy and the CMs were rude :sad2:

Where's the best meal you've had at WDW and why?

Narcoossee's: The location is gorgeous down at the beach and it is quite small and intimate. The food was amazing and the service was wonderful. I can't wait to go back.

What is the most adventurous thing you ever did?

Go inside a pyramid - it was incredibly claustrophobic but I was determined to do it

Are you working today?

No, I am now officially on holiday. In a way I almost wish I was. I think it would be more relaxing. I have so much still to do. I have not even started to think about packing yet. Once we leave for the airport hotel this afternoon, I can relax.

What place that you have not yet visited would you really like to go to?

Loads but Canada is top of the list

What is the weather like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter