Introduce/Reintroduce Yourself

I thought I had intriduced myself a while back, but looking back I can see that I did not, so...

I'm Paul and I live with a large stuffed gorilla (Mr. Peebles) in a condo on a small harbor south of Boston. Your likely to find me in any of several forums here on DIS, but I do so like stopping by the Community Board to afflict the right wing.

Magilla Gorilla!!!!

AND Hi Newbies!!!!

Hello All, my name is Steve and I live in Brooklyn. I'm 42, divorced, and my favorite attraction is Tower of Terror.

Hello All, my name is Steve and I live in Brooklyn. I'm 42, divorced, and my favorite attraction is Tower of Terror.

ToT! :love: Rode it 54 times my last trip. :teeth: :woohoo: I rode it with a friend 6 times before my sister arrived and then the remaining times with her. It drove her crazy that I'd ridden it more times than she did. :rotfl:

TOT...My favorite!!
I'm taking my Mom in October..she's never ridden it and she's trying to pluck up the courage for it. I know she'll just love the whole themeing...not sure if you'll like the drops though :lmao: :lmao: I told her she could spank me if she rides it and hates it....(she said I'd like that too much!)

Steven..where in Brooklyn are you? I grew up in Williamsburg, went to high school in Bay Ridge and raised my kids in Park Slope....

Hi Rosie,
I live in Boerum Hill, but I grew up in Bay Ridge. Where did you go to high school? I went to Xaverian.

Hello to all the new folks!

And Steve, nice to see another fellow New Yorker on this board! It's a shame you missed out on our recent NYC meet downtown in the village.

Pam and I have been together for almost 10 years. Actually this July is our anniversary :love: and still going VERY strong!!!! Our favorite park is Magic Kingdom.........or maybe the Studios.........or maybe .....to many parks so little time!:rotfl:

I thought I had intriduced myself a while back, but looking back I can see that I did not, so...

I'm Paul and I live with a large stuffed gorilla (Mr. Peebles) in a condo on a small harbor south of Boston. Your likely to find me in any of several forums here on DIS, but I do so like stopping by the Community Board to afflict the right wing.

Hey From Boston!
And another Mass Liberal Kook.
smiley_02.gif

Trust me.
The folks from Ma. are looked at as kooks.
Right next to the Ca. liberals.
I choose to wear it proudly!:thumbsup2

Have you threatened the sanctity of a straight marriage today?
It's our duty ya know. ;)

Hello to all the new folks!

And Steve, nice to see another fellow New Yorker on this board! It's a shame you missed out on our recent NYC meet downtown in the village.
Yeah, I read about it on the other thread. I'm sorry I missed it too. When is the next one?

I'll try for Mario Lopez!
Maybe I can win the toaster over! :rolleyes:

WallyB -was that supposed to be toaster oven ? or... do you maybe plan to exercise your Svengali-like persuasive powers on small helpless kitchen appliances? You dashing devil, you!

I'm Mark and my partner's name is Brian. I'm 42 and he's 32. Yes, I robbed the cradle somewhat. We've been together for almost 4 years and live in Dallas Texas with our dog Max. I'm the Disney nut in the family. My partner loves Disney and enjoys it when we go, but I have a feeling that most of his enjoyment comes from me becoming a big kid everytime I walk to the gates.

I've been to Disneyland numerous times, mostly when I was younger. Only until the past few years have we made it back to DLR or WDW every year and sometimes more then once a year. I can't get enough of it. We plan on going every year at least once. Last year was our first time to WDW, Animal Kingdom, MGM Disney Studios and Epcot. We brought his parents. Just last weekend, Brian and I, along with our two best friends who had never been, went to DLR.

Nice to find a place for us to chat about all things Disney!
hugs
Mark

Hiya! I'm Ashley. I'm 23, and my girlfriend, Martina is 31. We've been together for nearly five years. We're about 400ish miles away from WDW up in Georgia.

I'm the hard core Disney nut, but seeing as she's a Florida native, she has had her fair share of days as an Annual Passholder. She's just not as crazy about it as I am.

We lived in Lakeland, FL a few years back, and I actually had the opportunity to work Front Desk at the All Stars. It had it's pros and cons, but I'm really glad it's something I was able to do.

Every couple of months when we're down in central Florida visiting family and friends we try to at least head over one day while we're there whether it's to just poke around Downtown Disney, actually visit the parks, or eat somewhere.

I'm a photography nerd, so you may see me frequent the photo threads. Also, I know there are several Drum Corps folks here as well, and even though I never got to march *trombone player..never quite figured out the whole valve thing...at least I wasn't a woodwind ;) * with a Corps, it's something I really appreciate.

Nice to find this little gay and lesbian thread. I just love it.

My name is Tammie. My DP, Deni and I have been together for 5 years (we all know that in lesbian time that is like what, 20 years?

She, hard to believe, is a Disney Virgin. I am fixing that in May at the GF! I've not been since 2000 - This will be my 11th trip.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you fine folks.

Woo-hoo! I'm geauxing back to Disney World!

WallyB -was that supposed to be toaster oven ? or... do you maybe plan to exercise your Svengali-like persuasive powers on small helpless kitchen appliances? You dashing devil, you!

'Cause I'm a blonde - yeah, yeah, yeah!
'Cause I'm a blonde - yeah, yeah, yeah!
:banana:
I see people working and it just makes me giggle,
'cause I don't have to work, I just have to jiggle.
:banana:
'Cause I'm a blonde - B-L-O-N-D
'Cause I'm a blonde, don't you wish you were me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter